Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gr8owl

Think you know Trump - primer for the hearings

21 posts in this topic

Hey Fidel! Nice try but this is all bullshit. Next time you fill up with gas look up who signed 47 executive orders to shut down oil and gas in this country. But who took sanctions off Russian pipelines to help support Putin and his war. Sanctions that Trump imposed. But I guess that's OK because that damn Trump is the problem. So maybe you should sit down and really look at where the problem is and think about it. I know I'm probably wasting my breath but I'm not going along with any of this assine bullshit especially under the current circumstances.

11 hours ago, Newoldbull said:

Hey Fidel! Nice try but this is all bullshit. Next time you fill up with gas look up who signed 47 executive orders to shut down oil and gas in this country. But who took sanctions off Russian pipelines to help support Putin and his war. Sanctions that Trump imposed. But I guess that's OK because that damn Trump is the problem. So maybe you should sit down and really look at where the problem is and think about it. I know I'm probably wasting my breath but I'm not going along with any of this assine bullshit especially under the current circumstances.

Not bullshit.  And it leaves out much of the crap he has done over the years.  I know you will never believe me that trump is a lying treasonous piece of shit who planned a coup all along so how about you go here and listen to someone whose word I am sure you have taken hundreds of times, Mr. once pardoned but headed to jail again Steve Bannon

https://www.motherjones.com/politics/2022/07/leaked-audio-steve-bannon-trump-2020-election-declare-victory/

As to 47 executive orders against big oil - source and evidence of this bullshit claim (I suggest a handle change to newoldbullshit btw)

The nordstream pipeline was started in 2018 (Trump time!!) and the Orange Travesty did nothing to stop it - he had no authority or power.  It was Swiss financed, German and Russian owned.  As far as Biden approving anything to "support the war and Putin" reality can be found here:

https://www.cnbc.com/2022/03/31/the-nord-stream-2-pipeline-lies-abandoned-after-russia-invaded-ukraine.html

Germany stopped the certification preventing it from ever going into operation last fall - MONTHS before the Russian invasion.  An invasion brought on in part by the fact they would have to continue paying Ukraine 2 billion per year for the privilege of transporting their gas across Ukraine since nordstream was blocked.  You want to credit trump with shutting down the pipeline then credit him with starting the war too.  With his old pal Vlad.

The price of oil has fallen under $100 per barrel - an oil price historically associated with gas prices between 2.50 and 3.50 per gallon, yet big oil keeps gas at $5 plus per gallon and rakes in huge and record profits month after month.  Supply, supply, all Biden's fault!!  No, it is NOT a supply problem.  In the '70's there was a supply problem intentionally created by OPEC.  Lines were blocks long, stations had no gas,, speed limit was dropped to 55 etc.  Have you seen a single gas station with "out of gas" signs or lines stretching for blocks when a gas truck pulls up?  THAT is what a supply issue looks like.  This is a demand and greed issue.  Americans are buying record amounts of gas, the oil companies are making record profits, and Biden poll numbers are in the shitter.  And you think this is not all artificially created by said oil companies and is Biden's fault?  You really will believe anything BUT the truth.

But let's say your are right (which you absolutely are NOT) that high gas prices and inflation are all Biden's fault.  And you want trump back.  So let me get this straight - as long as you can have $3/gallon gas and low inflation you are OKAY with losing your right to vote, losing the republic we have in favor of a dictator and in the process losing our very country and freedom.  But you can filler up cheap!!  Again Cable Guy comes to mind - "You can't fix stupid!"

Lastly, as far as calling me Fidel simply for spreading the actual truth about these matters all I can say is: And the horse you rode in on, newoldbullshit.  Get a clue, step away from Faux and Fiends/OAN/Jones/Bannon/NewsMax, watch the hearings, learn something for a change.

On 6/13/2022 at 1:36 PM, gr8owl said:

Light reading.  Enjoy.  Then tell me how it compares to a stupid laptop story.

https://www.sutori.com/en/story/timeline-you-might-be-interested-in--pTTyLH39r7FsRtF51JZi4BVt

And some people long for this POS back?  

I never want to see him again but with Black & White Stripes on..  He is crazy as can be as person as it is .. I bet he will lose if he runs and then what is he going say ( it was rigged again ) All this this stuff coming out  I feel he will not run again ( Can only hope ) 

The Man As No Respect For The Constitution !!!!  He's All About himself !!! Not Constitution  !!!

He will rip any one off he can ..  He has scammed so many PPL out of money .

Edited by lustybustygina

Ok! So explain why the clown in charge is going to Saudia Arabia to beg them to produce more oil when we are sitting on top of the largest oil supply on the planet. But I suppose that would make too much sense. I'm not going to address all the other major crises that are going on in this country, border, crime wave, inflation, and the list goes on. All of this has risen in the last 18 months. This is all on Biden and his policies. And I think most sensible people have seen this. November will tell the  story. 

6 hours ago, Newoldbull said:

"we are sitting on top of the largest oil supply on the planet."

Although the US is currently the top petroleum liquids producer in the world, the US ranks ninth on the list of nations with the largest proven oil reserves. Facts matter.

16 hours ago, Newoldbull said:

Ok! So explain why the clown in charge is going to Saudia Arabia to beg them to produce more oil when we are sitting on top of the largest oil supply on the planet. But I suppose that would make too much sense. I'm not going to address all the other major crises that are going on in this country, border, crime wave, inflation, and the list goes on. All of this has risen in the last 18 months. This is all on Biden and his policies. And I think most sensible people have seen this. November will tell the  story. 

I guess you missed this part:

"So let me get this straight - as long as you can have $3/gallon gas and low inflation you are OKAY with losing your right to vote, losing the republic we have in favor of a dictator and in the process losing our very country and freedom.  But you can filler up cheap!!  " 

As to why visit Saudi - its called national security and his job.  They are a prime mid-east power and have all those weapons trump sold them.  In addition everybody wants the supposed supply problem relative to oil fixed.   How do you propose to stabilize supply without the Saudis?  Yes, asking them to hike output, why not?  More oil to global market, we don't have to buy their oil.  But even YOUR plan - we pump more.  Without talking to the Saudis first?  They could just reduce their output and keep supply where it is.  But we need to pump our own sure sounds cool as a sound bite.

BTW if we lose the vote and our freedom and have the Orange Tyrant running the place you will no longer have to worry about thousands of wannabe immigrants trying to get here, so I guess there is that - totally ruin the joint and they will stay away..

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

As to why visit Saudi - its called national security and his job.  They are a prime mid-east power …

… you will no longer have to worry about thousands of wannabe immigrants trying to get here, so I guess there is that..,

Agreed, the visit to the Middle East was appropriate.  National security is one of the prime purposes/duties of our Federal government.  So why does it get a pass for not enforcing immigration laws on our Southern border?  There were 200K+ per month crossing this year.  That’s enough to replace the population of Aurora and several other suburbs. Meanwhile thousands wait in line to immigrate legally from Europe and Asia.  The real travesty is that those in line would be contributing members of our society, many with tech degrees. But those crossing our Southern border are barely qualified for digging ditches.

Edited by Bit Banger

14 hours ago, Rick_A said:

Although the US is currently the top petroleum liquids producer in the world, the US ranks ninth on the list of nations with the largest proven oil reserves. Facts matter.

Actually.... https://www.aogr.com/web-exclusives/exclusive-story/u.s.-holds-most-recoverable-oil-reserves

Its a well known fact that many of the countries claiming to have more oil than us are probably cooking those stats. No one knows for sure how much Venezuela, Saudi, Iran, etc have and it's in their national interests to lie to the world about it.  There is also a HUGE difference between "having" oil and actually being able to "produce" that oil. In this regard, the USA is considered to have the #1 proven reserves in the world. Fact do indeed matter.  

Edited by zman999

21 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

So why does it get a pass for not enforcing immigration laws on our Southern border?  There were 200K+ per month crossing this year.  That’s enough to replace the population of Aurora and several other suburbs. Meanwhile thousands wait in line to immigrate legally from Europe and Asia.  The real travesty is that those in line would be contributing members of our society, many with tech degrees. But those crossing our Southern border are barely qualified for digging ditches.

This thread was about the J 6 hearings and a little background on the Orange One before hand, context, some of which is ignored.   And related like ....... anybody watch, thoughts if so, what should happen.  Should have known it would devolve into Biden sucks, oil, immigration. But since I mentioned as sarcasm, fine:

What immigration laws still in effect do you believe are not being enforced?  How would you enforce them?  How would you change them?  What would you go back to?  Attached find a list of major laws/acts to choose from.  Maybe you would like 1790's version that allowed only "free white persons" to become citizens.  Or maybe later version banning Chinese (several of those.)  Or 1924's National Origins Quota Act.  Serious question since you obviously want to exclude based upon origin/race.  And since SCOTUS (thanks Orange One) now says if it isn't specifically mentioned in constitution it must be decided in favor of historic policy or collective behavior looking 200 years ago first then thru to present.  And Cancun Ted wants to overturn same sex marriage on same basis.  Perilous days under these clowns.  But regardless ..... the what would you's???

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/sites/default/files/publications/CIR-1790Timeline.pdf

Wow! Unbeleivable!!! One of the federal governments responsibilities is to protect our borders.  This administration has not lifted one finger to slow it down. You live in your little cushy apartment listening to God knows what and it doesn't effect you one bit but go talk to people who live in that area and see what they think. It isn't just the illegals that is the problem. Our border patrol has been handcuffed and spend most of there time processing these people and can't do there job which is protecting the border. How many terrorists have came across the border besides the 50 some that have been apprehended. What about the massive amounts of Fentanyl that is coming across. China's undeclared war on us. Cartels running the border! Why doesn't Biden and his band of misfits even acknowledge there there is a problem. Myyorkis or whatever his name is testified under oath that the border is under control and he must think the American people are stupid. You liberals think that the constitution is an outdated document and you are alot smarter than our founding fathers. Wow you have done a really good job so far. In 18 months you have put us into a recession, Gas prices through the roof. Global unrest, Our allies don't trust us, and our enemies are laughing at us. Nobody gives a shit about the Jan 6 committee. They are worried about there families and there livelihood. This is all about Biden and whoever is running the show. Trump shouldn't even be in this conversation. You said the thread started about Jan 6. It seems people are more concerned about what is going in there lives now.

On 7/17/2022 at 9:59 PM, zman999 said:

#1 proven reserves in the world.

With respect to proven reserves, even your own source info states that we are not #1.

I would rely on more reputable industry information  such as https://www.bp.com/content/dam/bp/business-sites/en/global/corporate/pdfs/energy-economics/statistical-review/bp-stats-review-2018-full-report.pdf before turning to aorg.com which is basically a Marketing Consultant.

oilgas.JPG

Edited by Rick_A

13 hours ago, gr8owl said:

What immigration laws still in effect do you believe are not being enforced?  How would you enforce them?  …

I’m not concerned with historical immigration laws; just those on the books today.  What I’m really asking for is application of the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment, that the same rules applied on our coasts be applied at our Southern border. (*) The DC mayor is complaining about the busing of a few thousand immigrants to DC (2500 at last count).  That’s a mere fraction of what we face here in the RGV, with far fewer resources.

And to bring this back to the Jan 6 hearings, again referencing the 14th, where are the Congressional hearing into the terrorist activities and insurrection during the Summer of Love (2020)? Why were politicians posting bail for the terrorists?

(*) I realize that the Equal Protection Clause on the 14th restricted State laws, but SCOTUS has held the Federal government to the same standards via reverse incorporation.

An immigration aside:

A few years back I began a serious relationship with a gal in the UK. I sat down with an immigration lawyer to discuss our options.  Unless we got married the best we could hope for was 90 days here & 90 days there, hoping one of us would not be denied entry for violating ‘tourist’ visa standards.  Getting married was the fastest way for her to get resident status (green card), but that was still a complicated 6-12 month process.

28 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

I’m not concerned with historical immigration laws; just those on the books today.  What I’m really asking for is application of the Equal Protection Clause of the 14th Amendment, that the same rules applied on our coasts be applied at our Southern border. (*) The DC mayor is complaining about the busing of a few thousand immigrants to DC (2500 at last count).  That’s a mere fraction of what we face here in the RGV, with far fewer resources.

And to bring this back to the Jan 6 hearings, again referencing the 14th, where are the Congressional hearing into the terrorist activities and insurrection during the Summer of Love (2020)? Why were politicians posting bail for the terrorists?

(*) I realize that the Equal Protection Clause on the 14th restricted State laws, but SCOTUS has held the Federal government to the same standards via reverse incorporation.

Nice dodge.  I specifically asked WHICH laws Biden is not following, which laws you think need changed, and if any historic immigration laws are what you want to revert to.  You answered none of that and talk about an amendment largely about state laws and equal application of laws.  I would note that the criteria for seeking asylum under both US and international laws do NOT apply to the countries that you complain about wannabe immigrants having to wait while the hordes from the south - where conditions DO meet criteria for asylum - are allowed in to await court determination of their claims. That is the current law btw. Completely apples and oranges. So the crocodile tears over the Equal Protection Clause do NOT even apply.  But on a side note that IS related to the topic of the thread - YES, the 14th amendment prohibition of anyone participating in an insurrection being ineligible for election to federal office SHOULD absolutely be enforced!  Against the Orange Travesty AND his co-conspirator Congressmen.

As to trying to equate (AGAIN) the race and police misconduct protests with an attempt to overthrow the duly elected government and install a dictatorship is quite simply PATHETIC.  Those demonstrators were NOT terrorists and you damn well know it.  Those that committed violent acts have been arrested, charged and convicted. I am sure there are a few exceptions that fell through the cracks.  The bailing out of protestors as I recall was for the NONVIOLENT protestors arrested for attempting to exercise their constitutional rights of freedom of assembly and petitioning government for redress of grievances - you know constitutional stuff.

Back to the actual topic - are you watching the hearings, if not why not, and do you still fully support the coup and related three branches conspiracy 'to carry it out?  Add to that, do you admit yet the Big Lie was exactly that? Pretty easy questions.

12 hours ago, Newoldbull said:

Wow! Unbeleivable!!! One of the federal governments responsibilities is to protect our borders.  This administration has not lifted one finger to slow it down. You live in your little cushy apartment listening to God knows what and it doesn't effect you one bit but go talk to people who live in that area and see what they think. It isn't just the illegals that is the problem. Our border patrol has been handcuffed and spend most of there time processing these people and can't do there job which is protecting the border. How many terrorists have came across the border besides the 50 some that have been apprehended. What about the massive amounts of Fentanyl that is coming across. China's undeclared war on us. Cartels running the border! Why doesn't Biden and his band of misfits even acknowledge there there is a problem. Myyorkis or whatever his name is testified under oath that the border is under control and he must think the American people are stupid. You liberals think that the constitution is an outdated document and you are alot smarter than our founding fathers. Wow you have done a really good job so far. In 18 months you have put us into a recession, Gas prices through the roof. Global unrest, Our allies don't trust us, and our enemies are laughing at us. Nobody gives a shit about the Jan 6 committee. They are worried about there families and there livelihood. This is all about Biden and whoever is running the show. Trump shouldn't even be in this conversation. You said the thread started about Jan 6. It seems people are more concerned about what is going in there lives now.

Again, answer the questions that specifically ARE the topic of the thread, not the topic you wish to turn it into.  Where is this cushy apartment I am missing out on the use of?  You do not know jack shit about me or my life style so stop with the feeble attempts to insult or demean based upon false assumptions.  It is very juvenile and unproductive.

BTW national average gas prices are DOWN 50 cents in the last month.  Is that Biden's fault or not?  Inquiring minds want to know.

I know you devout orangies don't care about the hearings or the coup the panel is investigating.  My point continues to be that you SHOULD be concerned because your right to vote, your right to freedom and the survival of the very republic guaranteeing those rights are under full on planned attack by the Orange Travesty and his enablers and supporters.  Your rant about everything that is wrong with the world being more important than that and all being Biden's fault is simply hiding from the facts.  And getting extremely tiresome.

As to immigration.  Employers nationwide cannot find enough employees for everything from delivery drivers to construction workers to over the road haulers and on and on.  Meanwhile we have thousands of people wanting to come into the country solely because they want to work hard, make money, support their families and escape violent corrupt dictators in their home countries.  Sounds like two problems that could solve each other but you and Bit and others of your mind set are hell bent on sending all those potential workers back.  Yep, last thing we need are new people willing to work hard and be free.  For your information I worked for years managing major construction projects that were absolutely dependent on hard working skilled laborers in various construction trades who were both legal and illegal immigrants because we could never find enough legit citizens to do an honest day's work at difficult labor intensive jobs in the hot summer sun.  Most of those immigrants were salt of the earth honest and hardworking.  But yeah, I must have been snoozing in my cushy apartment and dreaming about all of that.

BTW a far bigger problem than what you always rant on is the direction of the current supreme court and their new found theory of "originalism" saying that if the constitution does not specifically mention it then the issue reverts to the states or is to be decided upon historic values and policies at large.  So far that has been used to remove the right of women to control their own bodies, while being ignored while approving public tax money to support private religious schools.  Already Cancun Ted wants to use the new theory to repeal same sex marriage.  AND it has been hinted at for reversing legality of biracial marriage and school desegregation.  By the same theory we could also do away with the quaint idea of letting females vote and be citizens and a whole lot more freedoms and rights we have become accustomed to.  But go ahead, pay no attention to that, believe whatever Faux and Fiends, NewsMax and the others lie to you about and fret about how much gas costs.  When you wake up in a dictatorship with no rights, don't blame those of us who tried to tell you.

On 7/19/2022 at 11:23 AM, gr8owl said:

Again, answer the questions that specifically ARE the topic of the thread, not the topic you wish to turn it into.  Where is this cushy apartment I am missing out on the use of?  You do not know jack shit about me or my life style so stop with the feeble attempts to insult or demean based upon false assumptions.  It is very juvenile and unproductive.

BTW national average gas prices are DOWN 50 cents in the last month.  Is that Biden's fault or not?  Inquiring minds want to know.

I know you devout orangies don't care about the hearings or the coup the panel is investigating.  My point continues to be that you SHOULD be concerned because your right to vote, your right to freedom and the survival of the very republic guaranteeing those rights are under full on planned attack by the Orange Travesty and his enablers and supporters.  Your rant about everything that is wrong with the world being more important than that and all being Biden's fault is simply hiding from the facts.  And getting extremely tiresome.

As to immigration.  Employers nationwide cannot find enough employees for everything from delivery drivers to construction workers to over the road haulers and on and on.  Meanwhile we have thousands of people wanting to come into the country solely because they want to work hard, make money, support their families and escape violent corrupt dictators in their home countries.  Sounds like two problems that could solve each other but you and Bit and others of your mind set are hell bent on sending all those potential workers back.  Yep, last thing we need are new people willing to work hard and be free.  For your information I worked for years managing major construction projects that were absolutely dependent on hard working skilled laborers in various construction trades who were both legal and illegal immigrants because we could never find enough legit citizens to do an honest day's work at difficult labor intensive jobs in the hot summer sun.  Most of those immigrants were salt of the earth honest and hardworking.  But yeah, I must have been snoozing in my cushy apartment and dreaming about all of that.

BTW a far bigger problem than what you always rant on is the direction of the current supreme court and their new found theory of "originalism" saying that if the constitution does not specifically mention it then the issue reverts to the states or is to be decided upon historic values and policies at large.  So far that has been used to remove the right of women to control their own bodies, while being ignored while approving public tax money to support private religious schools.  Already Cancun Ted wants to use the new theory to repeal same sex marriage.  AND it has been hinted at for reversing legality of biracial marriage and school desegregation.  By the same theory we could also do away with the quaint idea of letting females vote and be citizens and a whole lot more freedoms and rights we have become accustomed to.  But go ahead, pay no attention to that, believe whatever Faux and Fiends, NewsMax and the others lie to you about and fret about how much gas costs.  When you wake up in a dictatorship with no rights, don't blame those of us who tried to tell you.

I just read this amazing speech of yours. All I'm going to say is I'm glad you only have one vote!

8 hours ago, Newoldbull said:

I just read this amazing speech of yours. All I'm going to say is I'm glad you only have one vote!

Ah? But with mail-in ballots and w/o voter ID, are you sure?

I don’t know about any cushy digs, but the Orange Boogie man seems to have free room & board.  One’s reality is as twisted as the other’s.

56 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Ah? But with mail-in ballots and w/o voter ID, are you sure?

I don’t know about any cushy digs, but the Orange Boogie man seems to have free room & board.  One’s reality is as twisted as the other’s.

In order to vote in Colorado you have to register with the clerk in the county of your permanent, primary residence.  As part of the registration you have to provide ID and proof of who you are.  (or registrtion while renewing/obtaining drivers license, which requires two forms of proof of ID including birth certificate initially) When you get your ballot by mail and mail it back in (or use drop box) the system checks to make sure you are registered, scans and verifies your signature, verifies correct ballot for precinct, etc.  It is a totally safe and secure and legitimate system that would be very difficult to defraud, especially in significant numbers.  To imply otherwise is simply more far right bullshit.  As to your speculation that I would vote more than once if the system safeguards did not prevent it - and the ugly horse you rode in on.

Twisted?  Any of you remaining defenders, supporters, enablers of the Orange Travesty who remain so in the face of overwhelming evidence that he is a lying piece of shit who did, as I have said all along, literally attempt a coup and assembled quite a group of co-conspirators - it is you who is essentially participating in and endorsing sedition and the one that is twisted.  And pathetic.  Tired of sugar coating and weary of abject gullibility and stupidity. 

Here is some light reading from the right wing, perhaps you will believe them (not holding breath since you appear past the point of reason).

https://reason.com/volokh/2022/07/15/conservative-legal-luminaries-release-report-entitled-lost-not-stolen-the-conservative-case-that-trump-lost-and-biden-won-the-2020-presidential-election/

https://lostnotstolen.org//wp-content/uploads/2022/07/Lost-Not-Stolen-The-Conservative-Case-that-Trump-Lost-and-Biden-Won-the-2020-Presidential-Election-July-2022.pdf

16 hours ago, Newoldbull said:

Very Good Mr. NOB