Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Paddy199

Puritan USA

6 posts in this topic

I am a Brit living in the US for many years. I was too busy working a new business to notice how the Puritan “ethic” still underlay life here. Since now leading a more relaxed life and requiring some companionship it became quite stark! Back in the UK many years ago inBrighton, Sussex we had a great health club in the center of town. Sauna, dip pool, hot tubs, coffee bar, snooker and much more. The first 3 items were mixed “non clothed” just a towel to sit on as in Scandinavia, Germany  and other countries. Then trips karate training to Okinawa again hot spring baths mixed no clothes, and exceptionally invigorating massages which are regarded in the USA as criminal. Why? The whole Chinese massage scene is seen as a den of iniquity and trafficking. This is likely due to the activities being illegal. Make something illegal and it attracts crime. In Holland some retirement homes offer to bring in local prostitutes if you so desire on a monthly basis. Intimacy is deemed essential to good physical and mental health! I. Japan your prostate is going to be massaged as a matter of course. Far less troublesome prostates in Japan than the west!

So the puritans hate people having a happy time.That is why as an Englishman we waved them goodbye from Plymouth Hoe in 1620 as they sailed away! The taverns and brothels could then reopen safely and the parties resume!

Thank you comments welcome as are female invitations too! 

Edited by Paddy199

Welcome to our community.  Hope you have some fun !!

In the UK sex workers advertise on Yelp.co.uk. The standard charge for 1hr seems to be £100 to £150. ($120 to $160). The risk of the law turning up is very low. They are only interested in catching traffickers. Asian Massage parlours openly trade and that keeps the street price down. The masseuse tend to be dressed scantily unlike here in Colorado. Their service can be HJ+ so they compete with basic sex worker services. For clients this is great! But also the risk to SW’s is minimal too. About time that the US relaxed a little?

patrick

@Paddy199 Just give it a minute...they are working as fast as they can to return the USA to Puritan rule. Pretty soon women will need the consent of a man to say or do anything.

"So the puritans hate people having a happy time". Not all the people, just women , people beneath them, and "sinners". Go Puritans! (sarcasm font).

"That is why as an Englishman we waved them goodbye" I wish we could wave them a big goodbye too, but they just came here and multiplied.

Welcome to the board! There are many beautiful, and open minded women here to choose from!