shy_n_quiet

411 on GirlsOffices's Denver Asian cuties

166 posts in this topic

Colorado Massage

Googling around, I came across GirlsOffices dot com booking agency for Asians. Does anyone have any experience with them? The provider listed seems to be very reputable with lots of good reviews on TER. I'm about to signup to see Shu but thought it might be good to double-check here for any additional intel. Thanks.

Well with 199 reviews and p411 the real Shu is a pretty sure bet.  Problem is I see nothing to convince me that the "Shu" at girlsoffices and the one at TER/p411 are the same.  Phone numbers do not match, emails do not match.  I would contact her via p411 if you are a member or at least via one of the phone numbers at TER and verify she is where you think and hope and go from there.  But I would not use contact info from the site you list.  Good luck.

Thank you for the feedback.  I loved seeing Asians.  The rate is very reasonable, so I think I'm gonna take the plunge and TOFTT.  I will report back in 2 weeks' time

The site is brand new. Madison referred me to them a couple weeks ago. Pre-pandemic, a Madison referral was gold-plated, and I have every confidence in this new group. I have an appointment set for Monday the 16th, and I'll report back.

Whether the site is legit or not remains to be seen, but even if it is most legit sites have the occasional scammer that swipes someone else's pics etc. and you can link to the real person's media - twitter or onlyfans - but they ask you contact them directly at a number in the ad.  A number that does NOT match the real person's information everywhere else. Ask for pay up front and you can guess the rest. That is why I suggested (still do) using the contact information on TER or contact via p411, but NOT the non-matching number on this "legit" website.  Maybe, just maybe if you are an optimist different phone numbers to see where clients come from, but that turns into an Eastwood.  "Are ya' ........ feeling lucky?"

They're doing the booking agent thing, a model used routinely on the West Coast. So yeah, the ph# is different from Shu's on P411 (though will be consistent as they bring in new ladies).

As I said, I'm putting my $$ where my mouth is (and I used the site's ph#). I'll post again here after my appointment.

Edited by pandarus23

Madison also referred me to the site and totally agree referrals from Madision have more than worked out.  I set up an appointment on the 20th.  Looking forward to then. 

TOFTT and now reporting back.  I saw Shu in an upscale In-Call today and she was Amazing!  She definitely lived up to her "Legendary" status.  The site is legitimate and has posted a new model for next month.  I can't wait to see Cherry in June.  She looks so hot and sexy!

Shu  was nice to be around and easy to get along with. I would repeat.

19 hours ago, shy_n_quiet said:

TOFTT and now reporting back.  I saw Shu in an upscale In-Call today and she was Amazing!  She definitely lived up to her "Legendary" status.  The site is legitimate and has posted a new model for next month.  I can't wait to see Cherry in June.  She looks so hot and sexy!

We look forward to reading your review!

12 minutes ago, funkula said:

Shu  was nice to be around and easy to get along with. I would repeat.

We look forward to your review!

@sb1212

Since Shu does not have a profile in TOB, I have submitted a review to the girlsOffices site, you can read it there.  I can only provide a tasteful review.  If you need more details, then PM me.

12 hours ago, shy_n_quiet said:

@sb1212

Since Shu does not have a profile in TOB, I have submitted a review to the girlsOffices site, you can read it there.  I can only provide a tasteful review.  If you need more details, then PM me.

Even though Shu doesn't have a presence on TOB, I believe you can still submit a review for her on TOB.  Check with the mods.

Madison referred me to the girlsoffices site and recommended Sexy Shu.  As others have said, I've always been pleased with Madison's recommendations, and this was no exception!

Shu was great...and gave me exactly what I wanted from a hot and sexy Asian girl.  Enjoy with confidence.  I will see Shu again before she leaves town, and look forward to the rotation.

I used the site and visited Shu. It was a great time. The site and provider are both legit. Shu is not only sexy and skilled, but also very down-to-earth. I hope that Shu visits Denver again soon!

Well I have to say I had a great time today with Shu.  To my surprise was her cute personality, loved her laugh.  Very sexy lady too.  Thank you Shu.

I also liked working with the booker, she is very quick and gave thorough instructions as well.   Thank you to her and to Madison for the recommendation. 

I will be back. 

I used the girlsoffices site and i had no trouble setting up an appointment with Shu. The booker got back to me in a very timely manner and gave me detailed instructions. 

Shu was definitely fun to visit. I look forward to seeing the other ladies on the site when they visit Denver. 

I will add that the site, Shu, and the booker are all legit.

Very welcome addition to the scene here.

I had to delay my appointment because I came down with Covid the week before, but I saw Shu yesterday. The agency is indeed legit!

I had a visit yesterday with GO's 2nd girl in town, Vivian, and she was legit, too. Really happy this agency is in Denver.

I inquired and was told Shu would likely not return.  Next up....!

On 6/3/2022 at 6:17 PM, pandarus23 said:

I had a visit yesterday with GO's 2nd girl in town, Vivian, and she was legit, too. Really happy this agency is in Denver.

@pandarus23, that makes two of us! I'm extremely happy this agency is in Denver also.  I was scheduled to see the 3rd girl, Cherry.  Unfortunately, she postponed her trip due to personal reasons.  I was saddened, but luckily, GO was able to bring another hot cutie to fill the spot.  I am scheduled to see “Bee” next Monday!  Life is good again…  

6 hours ago, shy_n_quiet said:

@pandarus23, that makes two of us! I'm extremely happy this agency is in Denver also.  I was scheduled to see the 3rd girl, Cherry.  Unfortunately, she postponed her trip due to personal reasons.  I was saddened, but luckily, GO was able to bring another hot cutie to fill the spot.  I am scheduled to see “Bee” next Monday!  Life is good again…  

which site you was see the girl?

4 hours ago, Johnny Shakes said:

which site you was see the girl?

girlsoffices dot com

On 18/06/2022 at 6:41 PM, shy_n_quiet said:

girlsoffices dot com

Can you send her link ?

Thanks for the info on go. Looks like fun!

I have seen Shu as mentioned above, since then I have also seen Vivian and recently Bee.  All 3 of them are a must see in my book. Pictures are accurate for all three so far and the experiences have always exceeded expectations.  

Vivian is beautiful and BCD was over the top.

Bee is also a gravure type beauty with a slender sexy body.  With a name like Bee I was not sure if I would get stung, but turns out sweet as honey. 

Go with confidence grasshopper.