Liliane Rousseau

Holding to HIGHER Standards

38 posts in this topic

52 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

I literally quoted hobby Hobbit? .... A MONTH AGO! 

when I don't say shit yall still come for my opinions 🤣

Some of yall need reading lessons!

Private messaging me to argue with me is also not a good practice Megan.  The original poster (Lilianne) wrote a nice, insightful post and mentioned things both sides should be conscious of in the hobby to make it better for everyone.  You are taking this way too personal and too far.  

Edited by Bravo1

8 minutes ago, Bravo1 said:

Private messaging me to argue with me is also not a good practice Megan.  The original poster (Lilianne) wrote a nice, insightful post and mentioned things both sides should be conscious of in the hobby to make it better for everyone.  You are taking this way too personal and too far.  

You're taking it personal because you can't fucking read... 🤣 your quote of my quote had nothing to do with OP. WHICH WE ALREADY CLARIFIED A FUCKING MONTH AGO!

Too far? It's been a month and your still coming for me.... on something you clearly don't understand!

Edited by MeganMarie4u

On 19.3.2022 at 11:37 PM, veteranhobbyist said:

My pet peeve is that the ladies under-report their age by up to 10 years. 38 vs 28, huge difference!

This. And please refer to my frequently posted guide to weight:

1. Slim = normal weight
2. A "few extra pounds" = fat
3. BBW = really fat
4. Fat= seriously fucking obese. Melissa McCarthy "The human tractor" territory.

3 hours ago, 2Big said:

This. And please refer to my frequently posted guide to weight:

1. Slim = normal weight
2. A "few extra pounds" = fat
3. BBW = really fat
4. Fat= seriously fucking obese. Melissa McCarthy "The human tractor" territory.

Someone is trying to stir the pot again, yep it is 2Big…

to each their own! Oh, and regardless of what the scale says for Melissa McCarthy, I will tell you she is very talented and beautiful at any size! 

In line with HIGHER STANDARDS I think integrity and HONESTY are another point to make. If you are posting current pics not ones from years ago. Be truthful to yourself as well as others and it’ll go a long way love💋

Feels like this might be a good place to pose this question: I’m trying to decipher a communication I had with a provider recently. We had scheduled a time, location was disclosed, everything confirmed. Then, about an hour and a half prior to the scheduled appointment. I get a message that states the provider is having phone troubles and has to get the phone fixed and needs to cancel the appointment. This, on the surface, really feels like one of those rejection excuses I used to get all the time when I’d ask out a girl in high school. Should I take this at face value or is there an underlying message being sent to me that I’m too thick to figure out (I.e. “I really don’t want to see you and I have to come up with an excuse to cancel”)? 

22 hours ago, Tailgater1 said:

Feels like this might be a good place to pose this question: I’m trying to decipher a communication I had with a provider recently. We had scheduled a time, location was disclosed, everything confirmed. Then, about an hour and a half prior to the scheduled appointment. I get a message that states the provider is having phone troubles and has to get the phone fixed and needs to cancel the appointment. This, on the surface, really feels like one of those rejection excuses I used to get all the time when I’d ask out a girl in high school. Should I take this at face value or is there an underlying message being sent to me that I’m too thick to figure out (I.e. “I really don’t want to see you and I have to come up with an excuse to cancel”)? 

Reach out to the lady in question again and see if she is willing to meet you.  She may have really had a problem with her phone.

If she says no or agrees to an appointment and then has another excuse not to meet at the scheduled time, move on.

It could be either she doesn't want to meet you or she may just be a flake.

On 6/4/2022 at 9:12 PM, HeavenlyBellaCO said:

In line with HIGHER STANDARDS I think integrity and HONESTY are another point to make. If you are posting current pics not ones from years ago. Be truthful to yourself as well as others and it’ll go a long way love💋

,  this comment is reasonable, but allow me to add no excessive photoshop either! Maybe, blurring out the face some and the background, Yet, making your body appear something other than what it is? Yes that is  plain wrong!