Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Joanna Jaxxx

Question: No Confirmation No Booking ?

45 posts in this topic

Now, if we can, please do something for the stock market!!! 

On 2/10/2022 at 7:39 AM, sb1212 said:

The risk of posting a review when it was requested that no review be posted is that the provider may choose to not see you again for going against her wishes. If it is a negative review then you may not be losing anything and you are providing data to other hobbyists to be considered when choosing companions - one of the basic reasons for doing reviews.

I always ask if tgey want a review first, some don't want a review for unknown reasons

I’ve certainly had my share of confirmed appointments cancel/no-show in the parking lot or worse. It’s humiliating to say the least. Plenty of my offenders are from this very site. After three attempts though, I usually don’t try again. Unfortunately, that does appear to be the only recourse.

On 5/27/2022 at 0:20 PM, LightningP said:

I’ve certainly had my share of confirmed appointments cancel/no-show in the parking lot or worse. It’s humiliating to say the least. Plenty of my offenders are from this very site. After three attempts though, I usually don’t try again. Unfortunately, that does appear to be the only recourse.

I’m sorry that has happened to you🙏I hope you find the lady that will treat you right💋

On 11/27/2021 at 1:57 PM, Joanna Jaxxx said:

Are guys allowed to write reviews even though you never booked  or confirmed anything with them? 

I’m very selective these days as to whom I see just as well as the guys are. 
This hobby is getting more dangerous by the year. Seems guys want to force providers to see them and if they don’t they threaten a bad review.

You cannot pop up to a ladies area when you want, that’s why it’s called an appointment. 

I will pray for everyone. 

Very informative topic, I couldn't agree more. Interesting for unfortunately a majority of persons whom may or may not be members on this site or others similar, have the impression that all providers are carbon copies of each other. That we as a collective are lying back on pillows throughout the day. Just waiting for the phone to vibrate or ring. Or the latter the hobbyist that presumes to negotiate, providing the narrative and details through the inital text (like we do not have a choice), the absolute worst scenario is to believe that a hobbyist position puts the provider at a disavantage.

Well, this maybe redundant for those providers and/or hobbyists having additional private, advanced education. While in the pursuit, initial stages of negotiations, the first person to speak (talk), has already lost. Now this in the space of the site would be when a provider recieves correspondence, inquiry rom the hobbyist. So the advantage, choice to engage will always be contigent upon the provider. Sometimes the conditions, motives an individual has to pursue a path as a provider, is one to compliment the progressive interest alloted to there secondary, advanced education, actual career path. Separate, from the hobby. Duh!! 

On 11/27/2021 at 3:18 PM, Joanna Jaxxx said:

I usually don’t take those threats serious. But it’s not like it was a no call no show. Supposedly a review has been written and the admin was emailed as well lol I have the screenshots of the conversation. The gentleman was never booked so it still seems odd that someone would wanna write a review.

Ever since I had a weapon pulled on me I am very sketchy about meeting these days. I may go ghost on conversations but I do not go ghost when an appointment is booked. I guess this is why most ladies require a deposit these days. 

Hoewell, I’ve  just been very overwhelmed and stressed. Last thing I need is someone making false claims. I rarely pay attention to threats. 

I am so apologetic, about the situation you placed in by a person whom has zero home training, respect for himself let alone that of another person.

Silly me, I believed that we had a least one communal understanding better all across this platform. That there service requested, a service desired to be met, or quintessentially an order to be filled. 

Some have this crazy concept that just because the provider is an individual that there company, time obtained is a casual act like tinder or bumble. When that concept is absent from actual truth. My dating profile does not have an EIN or has an itemized ledgers exceptions for annual, required tax purposes. 

On 2/12/2022 at 0:41 PM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

It kicked back my review of you.  The message they sent me said I have to have a reference to post reviews.  There is a link on your page to ask for a reference.  When you get it if you feel comfortable to do a vanilla reference. That would be good.  If not do NOT worry about it.  I’m just trying to learn how this “hobby” works.  
Thanks.

😂😂😂 I took his name away to protect the innocent man! 

Several now I have given refs too and a few have been around and on TOB for a long time. Maybe it is just me?! 😂😂😂

It’s been a few months still crickets sing the final word?! A reference for your review please. Prove me wrong? No response from a moderator on this rule. As for a negative review? Please write your rebuttal! 
I too have been threat before by someone about 6 weeks ago. I told him/she/ it to go for it! - I am still waiting for the negative review on an appointment that never happen. All my reviews are positive and if I am asked if I want a review? I say keep it honest and thank you. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

3 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

A reference for your review please.. As for a negative review? Please write your rebuttal! 
I too have been threat before by someone about 6 weeks ago. I told him/she/ it to go for it! - I am still waiting for the negative review on an appointment that never happen. All my reviews are positive and if I am asked if I want a review? I say keep it honest and thank you. 

Its not forced upon you to give a reference, that decision is up to you.

9 hours ago, Kaduk said:

Its not forced upon you to give a reference, that decision is up to you.

Of course it is not forced. However for someone to write a review? Is it necessary for a client to write a review first? I could give you a list of screen names that claim yes it was. 

14 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

It’s been a few months still crickets sing the final word?! A reference for your review please. Prove me wrong? No response from a moderator on this rule. As for a negative review? Please write your rebuttal! 

This was beaten to death here:

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/42102-reviews-and-references/

See seventh entry in thread from Whisperer.  Seems pretty clear.

Lastly to mods: It would be nice if when the rules change the rules in the section entitled "rules" would be updated so it is not a he said she said and there is no need to search all threads to find answers to questions already answered.

21 hours ago, gr8owl said:

This was beaten to death here:

https://theotherboard.com/forum/index.php?/topic/42102-reviews-and-references/

See seventh entry in thread from Whisperer.  Seems pretty clear.

Lastly to mods: It would be nice if when the rules change the rules in the section entitled "rules" would be updated so it is not a he said she said and there is no need to search all threads to find answers to questions already answered.

It kicked back my review of you.  The message they sent me said I have to have a reference to post reviews.  There is a link on your page to ask for a reference.  When you get it if you feel comfortable to do a vanilla reference. That would be good.  If not do NOT worry about it.  I’m just trying to learn how this “hobby” works.  
Thanks.

😂😂😂 I took his name away to protect the innocent man! 

Several now I have given refs too and a few have been around and on TOB for a long time. Maybe it is just me?! 😂😂😂

Thank you for the thread. It is clearly posted and I am sure I read it yet it is interesting that I needed to give a reference to some established clients on here also? Like I said before my clients have no reason to lie to me about something so silly. I am proud to provide a reference to any of my clients! Many of them are a very close friends to me.

I am not trying to get into a pissing match @G8owl 

I am only trying to better understand TOB’s logic and rules! Thank you! 

On 7/3/2022 at 9:48 AM, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

I am not trying to get into a pissing match @G8owl 

Nor was I - not remotely and I do not know why you would think I was.   I simply linked back to where a mod answered the question you appeared to have for your benefit and anyone else not clear on the rule.  I do wish when rules change that the WRITTEN rules published on the site would be amended to reflect the changes.

3 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Nor was I - not remotely and I do not know why you would think I was.   I simply linked back to where a mod answered the question you appeared to have for your benefit and anyone else not clear on the rule.  I do wish when rules change that the WRITTEN rules published on the site would be amended to reflect the changes.

I greatly appreciate it! I am not out to ruffle feathers for sure. Yes updates with rules sure would be help!

you should see my Fenton collection of owl fairy lamps! 🦉🦉