MarHammer

Providers Ghosting Potential Clients

9 posts in this topic

Question for the hobbyist world. I have been in this hobby for a few years and have had great experiences. Of course, you get the good and bad situations playing this game. Can a provider please explain some of the reasons you ignore a new client? I have my regular providers I visit when I have the urge, but like anything else I tend to want to try something new. I have always been polite when making the initial contact and always get a positive relief when we finally meet in person. I consider myself fairly handsome and BLESSED....lol. I find myself sticking with my regulars because it is extremely difficult at times to add to the team, so to speak. And of course I have a great rapport with the ladies I frequent often. But tell me ladies, what are some of the reasons you have denied new business? And fellas, I can't be the only one.

Maybe  Hammer scars some off ?? we get ghosted a lot !!

Edited by lustybustygina

Most of the time messages will literally just get lost somewhere in my inbox and after some odd amount of time has passed, im unsure about texting back at that point. 

Persistence is key (of course to a point!) 

Seems harder to get responses now, but what I typically hear after is the person receiving too many inquiries and being unable  to keep up. Some ladies will even add to their ads to be persistent and keep trying.

There are also reports of increased fuckery and time wasting maybe that’s related to the increased inquiries 

Just keep trying. 

19 hours ago, Demi-1616 said:

Most of the time messages will literally just get lost somewhere in my inbox and after some odd amount of time has passed, im unsure about texting back at that point. 

Persistence is key (of course to a 

"Get lost somewhere in my inbox".?? 

On 9/30/2021 at 10:40 PM, Todoesprivado said:

Seems harder to get responses now, but what I typically hear after is the person receiving too many inquiries and being unable  to keep up. Some ladies will even add to their ads to be persistent and keep trying.

There are also reports of increased fuckery and time wasting maybe that’s related to the increased inquiries 

Just keep trying. 

Yes I get ALOT of TW texting so I tend to ignore texts and answer phone calls instead….try calling after you reach out maybe 🤔?

I rarely answer a text that says, “hello”, “hi”, “what’s up”, “how much”, any text or call that comes from 10Pm-8am. I would just say to follow the ladies instructions for booking. (If you’re serious) We all have a reason for doing things the way that we do. This goofy shit of emailing or filling out a meeting request, but leaving off the phone number, will also get passed over. Do your research to make sure that you are comfortable, and having feelings of trust prior to contact. There’s just so much nonsense right now, that it’s difficult to take a request serious when it does not include the requested information, or trying to circumvent screening. Good luck sweets!😘

I have certainly had my share of crickets here. Quite often though, after several days have past, I do receive an apology. Unfortunately, by then, I’ve booked elsewhere. There are several ladies I’ve been chasing for years this way and we just never can get together as a result. I think sometimes, it’s just bad luck.

21 hours ago, Audrey Astor said:

I rarely answer a text that says, “hello”, “hi”, “what’s up”, “how much”, any text or call that comes from 10Pm-8am. I would just say to follow the ladies instructions for booking. (If you’re serious) We all have a reason for doing things the way that we do. This goofy shit of emailing or filling out a meeting request, but leaving off the phone number, will also get passed over. Do your research to make sure that you are comfortable, and having feelings of trust prior to contact. There’s just so much nonsense right now, that it’s difficult to take a request serious when it does not include the requested information, or trying to circumvent screening. Good luck sweets!😘

All that right there in Bold ,, Just today im getting text pms and I left 2days ago lol 

If I get a Text with Hi- how much- what's up- Available all you going to get is a auto reply with A LINK To my screening  ... 

Just shows how reading a full ad IS NOT DONE !!!

Or They have to send 20PM's just to book and screen , NO NEED For THIS !! 

Edited by lustybustygina