Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hornyoldtoad

Anyone seen eve

9 posts in this topic

Pictures show a sexy body, but no face.  No telling who will open the door.  She posts reviews that have been left for her, but doesn't say where they are posted so we can look them up and verify them ourselves.

There used to be a lady advertising on TOB that went by Eve.  If this is the one and the same, she is probably somewhere in the 55-60 yo range.

Only one way to find out...TOFTT.  If you do, good luck and hope you enjoy yourself.

If you google search the phone number from rubratings, you'll find a few other ads, on different sites, with face pictures.

On 9/21/2021 at 7:59 AM, ilovewomen said:

Pictures show a sexy body, but no face.  No telling who will open the door.  She posts reviews that have been left for her, but doesn't say where they are posted so we can look them up and verify them ourselves.

There used to be a lady advertising on TOB that went by Eve.  If this is the one and the same, she is probably somewhere in the 55-60 yo range.

Only one way to find out...TOFTT.  If you do, good luck and hope you enjoy yourself.

i remeber a couploe eves and we may be thinking of the same person - if so i believe i saw here many moons ago - fun then.

also thought this may be a toftt play - will let you know when i pull the trigger - those damn pics have me thinking unreasonably again:)

On 9/21/2021 at 10:28 AM, pfunk said:

If you google search the phone number from rubratings, you'll find a few other ads, on different sites, with face pictures.

saw those and they look to be a younger version of the RR gal...

thanks for the input!

2 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

i remeber a couploe eves and we may be thinking of the same person - if so i believe i saw here many moons ago -

I agree. Not exactly a working name protected by a trademark. The Eve I remember was pillowy soft and spectacular.  

I have seen Eve 5 or 6 time in the past year. She is the gal in the pics n is beautiful. Her massage is relaxing but the Nuru is outta this world. She's safe, discreet and in a professional location in Westminster. You won't be disappointed.!