Strange_Ice

Title- thus is 1938

37 posts in this topic

On 8/8/2021 at 11:20 AM, Strange_Ice said:

Found this somewhere else...

Someone posted something like this on Fox News commentary section.  Someone else commented on that OP, "This comparison to the Holocaust is not clever, not funny, and not even interesting.  It's totally disgusting".    I concur with the comment there and here.

22 minutes ago, Milos Vesely said:

Someone posted something like this on Fox News commentary section.  Someone else commented on that OP, "This comparison to the Holocaust is not clever, not funny, and not even interesting.  It's totally disgusting".    I concur with the comment there and here.

The truth DOES taste a bit bitter sometimes.... just because someone doesn't like it doesn't make it wrong. There IS a lot of similarities and it IS an accurate comparison whether people want to admit it or not plain and simple.

On 1/29/2022 at 8:43 AM, Strange_Ice said:

The truth DOES taste a bit bitter sometimes.... just because someone doesn't like it doesn't make it wrong. There IS a lot of similarities and it IS an accurate comparison whether people want to admit it or not plain and simple.

Those trying to encourage or even require vaccines for covid are trying to SAVE as many lives as possible.  The Nazis in their treatment of Jews and numerous others classes - gypsies, gays, etc. - were trying to END as many lives as possible.  THERE IS NOT EVEN A REMOTE SIMILARITY.  To attempt to equate the two is disgusting bullshit.  Those who try to make the comparison are tremendously ignorant at best, thoroughly disgusting and despicable at worst.  Please stop, it got old two years ago, now it is just pathetic.  Please stop listening to any media or site or blog or podcast that repeats such nonsense - they will feed you any ridiculous lie imaginable, and have been.

6 hours ago, gr8owl said:

Those trying to encourage or even require vaccines for covid are trying to SAVE as many lives as possible.  The Nazis in their treatment of Jews and numerous others classes - gypsies, gays, etc. - were trying to END as many lives as possible.  THERE IS NOT EVEN A REMOTE SIMILARITY.  …

Hey, something we agree on 😁

On 2/1/2022 at 9:32 PM, Bit Banger said:

Hey, something we agree on 😁

Sometimes we do, sometimes we don't :P  

I used to convene regular meetings with my project managers for status reports and more importantly proposed strategy, policy or plans - expecting recommendations.  I always told each of them if you and I always agree one of us is not necessary.

On 8/8/2021 at 2:05 PM, ilovewomen said:

Covid is no joke and is real. Getting vaccinated is the responsible thing to do.

Covid-19 is no joke along with the other variants. Yes, I too have all three vaccines. If you have all three vaccines. Yes, I feel the vaccines are effective and people should get them. However I do believe that is a personal choice and should remain as such!  Also because I have beee vaccinated I need not be worried about who is not vaccinated.  I strongly believe it is a personal choice to get or not and it bothers me when I heard of people having to get the vax or lose their jobs. As there is no such thing as Hippa anymore? To me that screams Marxism and goes Against the constitution. Unfortunate considering what our country was founded on. To get or not to get should be a personal choice.

I thought long and hard About posting this comment. Yes, it is good that I even have an opinion most of the time I don’t care!!! I am so over Covid and wet slushy Denver snow mud! This is my true thoughts and even if it goes against The popular vote? Yeah, I am fine.  I was raised on the Western slope where life is a little slower and back when Colorado was a red state. Yeah, that’s how far back I go. I went to school with many ranchers! Solid cowboys/girls where my buds in life growing up. Enjoy the sun!  

Missed a sentence If you have all three you need not worry. However people are still getting sick. Maybe not as sick as they would be if they never got the shots? Test to me this is a a personal choice and should remain as such. 

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki