Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Amber Allure

Updating •Provider References

8 posts in this topic

In my experience, you have to remove the reference and then request it again. or ask her to remove it, then request it again. I think that's the easiest! Thanks for keeping up to date with your refs, it is *very* helpful! :)

On 12/18/2019 at 0:04 PM, Amber Allure said:

In my experience, you have to remove the reference and then request it again. or ask her to remove it, then request it again. I think that's the easiest! Thanks for keeping up to date with your refs, it is *very* helpful! :)

You can also do this update on your P411 account too by sending an update  request to the companion you recently visited. 

To clarify, when I look at my references, there is a delete button next to each one.  Some are years old and I've seen many of these ladies since. If I click the delete button on the old reference, can I then request an updated reference from that lady if I've seen her since?

On 12/18/2019 at 0:04 PM, Amber Allure said:

10 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

You can also do this update on your P411 account too by sending an update  request to the companion you recently visited. 

Per TOB once a Reference is set it won't be updated. Great feature per P411. Would be looked at as a potential upgrade in the future ....

•The remove established reference then resubmit method as mentioned should work.

17 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

Per TOB once a Reference is set it won't be updated. Great feature per P411. Would be look at an upgrade in the future ....

Again, to clarify as I'm no savvy on this stuff, if I delete a current reference I cannot then ask for an updated reference from the same lady?

On 6/1/2021 at 10:10 AM, Mustang87 said:

Again, to clarify as I'm no savvy on this stuff, if I delete a current reference I cannot then ask for an updated reference from the same lady?

thats a good question let me get back to you for a clarification.....

Either user can delete the reference. You are able to resubmit it, HOWEVER, after X times the system is set to flag and block a reviewer that does that for spam protection.

We understand the need to want to update a current reference. At this time an update option is not in the works.

A manual work around would be to pm thewhisperer and include the provider so we can ensure its not a spam situation. Failure to do this first will get your references blocked.

On 6/1/2021 at 1:03 PM, TheWhisperer said:

A manual work around would be to pm thewhisperer and include the provider so we can ensure its not a spam situation. Failure to do this first will get your references blocked.

I can attest that this work around does work for getting an updated reference.