whosyourdaty

Lilly in the Springs

8 posts in this topic

Looking at the STG ad, I noticed a backward "R" and a few other things that make me think she may be Russian or Eastern European.

I've never seen her so I don't really know anything about her.

That being said, the only way for you to find out for sure if she is legit is for you to contact her.  

If you do contact her, proceed carefully and do your due dilengence.

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

I noticed a backward "R" and a few other things that make me think she may be Russian or Eastern European.

She is no more Russian or Eastern European than I am.

For whatever reason, she uses an annoying font generator.

I could be mistaken, but I would avoid.

Just because a lady is not "known" on TOB does NOT make her automatically suspicious lol.  I remain amazed at how some can divine race, enthusiasm, menu etc. from next to nothing in the ads.  First a disclaimer - I have not seen her, have no direct knowledge, have no dog in fight.  That said she has been advertising in Springs for a long time, does not use stolen pics, there is no sign I can find of her advertising anywhere else (location), does not use horribly contorted grammar that sounds like English is a third language, or list a ludicrous answer for location, doesn't list every payment method under the sun, and does not simply reproduce the entire boiler plate list of services as actually being her menu - or show any of the numerous other things i see as red flags.  Yes, the font she tries to use is irritating - can't even read it on my android - but ignoring that little peeve I strongly suspect she is legit but have no idea on level/quality of service.  Reviews would be nice, but not advertising on any site that features reviews really limits those.  So, FWIW, I suspect she is legit but everyone needs to determine their own level of comfort.

1 hour ago, gr8owl said:

Just because a lady is not "known" on TOB does NOT make her automatically suspicious lol.  I remain amazed at how some can divine race, enthusiasm, menu etc. from next to nothing in the ads.  First a disclaimer - I have not seen her, have no direct knowledge, have no dog in fight.  That said she has been advertising in Springs for a long time, does not use stolen pics, there is no sign I can find of her advertising anywhere else (location), does not use horribly contorted grammar that sounds like English is a third language, or list a ludicrous answer for location, doesn't list every payment method under the sun, and does not simply reproduce the entire boiler plate list of services as actually being her menu - or show any of the numerous other things i see as red flags.  Yes, the font she tries to use is irritating - can't even read it on my android - but ignoring that little peeve I strongly suspect she is legit but have no idea on level/quality of service.  Reviews would be nice, but not advertising on any site that features reviews really limits those.  So, FWIW, I suspect she is legit but everyone needs to determine their own level of comfort.

100% my thoughts exactly.

I have reached out to her and hope to set an appointment this week.

I will talk to her about TOB and - with her consent - I may post a review.

I don't know if I would go as far as saying avoid this lady.  Her fonts definitely make think twice.

My spidey senses tell me that she may be legit, but it is hard to tell how satisfied you would be after an appointment with her.

Only one way to find out.  Just be careful and let your big head do all the thinking.