Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DaintyDarling

Beware- Creepy Scammer Looking for Girls addresses

4 posts in this topic

Ladies beware... He will screen and act as if he has all intentions of showing up, until he wants your exact address and if he doesn’t receive it will then attempt to book from another number as if he will get it that way. Then he no-shows and asks yet again for an address claiming he is only late but needs your precise location. I don’t operate like that so then he has no choice but to “have an incident,” and continue the cycle a few weeks later thinking you won’t have the number saved. Bald head, mid 40s, will send a bunch of pics and hope you forgot a few weeks later. Something isn’t right when someone wants to know where you are and what time your up until but doesn’t show. Be safe. Ladies PM me.

Ladies, always screen and be safe out there.

Take any measures you deem necessary to keep yourselves safe and always pass along information like this to the other ladies.

3 hours ago, DaintyDarling said:

Ladies beware... He will screen and act as if he has all intentions of showing up, until he wants your exact address and if he doesn’t receive it will then attempt to book from another number as if he will get it that way. Then he no-shows and asks yet again for an address claiming he is only late but needs your precise location. I don’t operate like that so then he has no choice but to “have an incident,” and continue the cycle a few weeks later thinking you won’t have the number saved. Bald head, mid 40s, will send a bunch of pics and hope you forgot a few weeks later. Something isn’t right when someone wants to know where you are and what time your up until but doesn’t show. Be safe. Ladies PM me.

Be safe Dainty................................

if it ain't safe....it ain't fun.....

thanks for posting - hopefully it will curb this yahoo's efforts and save some good hobby folks some trouble...