Igno

Traveling in Southern Colorado

9 posts in this topic

Any providers that might be traveling through southern Colorado please contact me. Thanks, stay safe and stay healthy.

Im sure there's lots of ladies who would travel to you if it waz worth their while 

Southern Colorado is a rather large area.  You should be more specific as to what region you are interested in. Might get you a few responses.

4 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Southern Colorado is a rather large area.  You should be more specific as to what region you are interested in. Might get you a few responses.

You mean there is a difference between Colorado Springs and Trinidad? :D A very good point.  I just love these "hey who should I go see?" requests with not a clue to go by - type, age, services, actual location etc.  And the answers are largely available with a little searching. Maybe I am just getting cranky,

yep,..you are. okay,..san luis valley. have history and references.

2 hours ago, Igno said:

okay,..san luis valley.

Dude, I'm sorry.  Hobby desert.  I am sure you already know that and are on right track.  Sincere best wishes for good luck.

I would think Alamosa might have a lady or two, but you probably have to know someone who knows someone else who has heard that so and so is extra friendly.

Good Luck

Some guys go to Thailand for a sex vacation. You could take off a Friday from work, book a few of our wonderful Denver or C.Springs providers and have a very memorable 3 day weekend...