JakobJax

Nichole Denver similar to Betty Of South Jersey

7 posts in this topic

Nichole of Denver
Colorado Companion

Could Betty SNJ and Nichole of Denver be the same person? I see the reviews on here. They look very similar but what almost makes me sure is the shape of her nails it’s the same? Why would a provider advertise as 2 people available in 2 different areas?

BettyBreasts1.jpg

gEgIAjnd.jpg

3nkNMc_thumb_xl.jpg

• Nichole

1134399-7yRgD9hyMdwiGJ6d7rz.jpg

Go to Betty's website, and read the "about me" section. They are clearly not the same person. Nail salons commonly shape nails like both ladies wear.

I'll restate, they are not the same person.

I am based in Denver and I have never traveled. As Pfunk said Nail Salons often shape nails the same way. Not sure why some one would think that we are the same person based upon our nails. 

XOXOXO,

NicholeofDenver

Heyyyy...you found the lovely Nichole's doppelganger!  Very cool!  Can you find mine too? 😂

The shape of her nails made you sure?  You do realize there aren't too many different shapes of nails.  Seriously, we don't have that many to choose from. 🤷‍♀️

Not gonna lie.  The thought of Nichole having a secret sexy life no one knows about is a bit of a turn on. 😈😋

Nichole is a real sweetheart and is a lot of fun to be with.