Leonalune

the World is Different these days ~ Ideas to Help ppl make Connections?

5 posts in this topic

I haven't really kept up on discussions and topics lately, so if there are some other threads about this just share the links (or PM, twitter, txt etc)... thanks!

For example, since ppl are not working from their offices in high %'s yet, I thought that if someone could do someone's shopping or errands prior to an appt, that might allow some ppl to free up their rare moments out.

other ideas?

Wonderful idea. I’ve always asked if i could bring something when I make my confirmation call/text, but used to refer to a bottle of wine or something along those lines. Going forward I’ll be more sincere in my offer to bring something if need.

12 hours ago, Becolo said:

Wonderful idea. I’ve always asked if i could bring something when I make my confirmation call/text, but used to refer to a bottle of wine or something along those lines. Going forward I’ll be more sincere in my offer to bring something if need.

I do the same! I usually ask if they need anything. Some ladies have taken me up on this, others have not. I have brought Starbucks, water, coconut water, etc. to various ladies. I have even gotten toilet paper, emery boards(ladies will know what this is), and sweet potatoes for a lady! I guess truly it lies in the comfort of the lady and if she is ok with asking for anything. 

I don't get what you are saying here...  Are you asking how people can make connections with others or are you talking about bringing items to a provider?  Really confused about what this thread is trying to discuss. 

1 hour ago, Bravo1 said:

I don't get what you are saying here...  Are you asking how people can make connections with others or are you talking about bringing items to a provider?  Really confused about what this thread is trying to discuss. 

I think she is asking if other people were doing their shopping or errands so the men could go do their thing with the ladie