skinnydud

411 sasha fierce

10 posts in this topic

Sasha 720-885-4602
Colorado Companion

Sasha, is she still around? Used to visit her regularly ... could not find any ads she was one of my favs for last min qv. 

(720) 885-4602

1 hour ago, skinnydud said:

Sasha 720-885-4602
Colorado Companion

Sasha, is she still around? Used to visit her regularly ... could not nid any ads she was one of my favs for last min qv.

(720) 885-4602

Previous ---> 411 on Sasha_Fierce

Her last review was last summer... I'd give her number a try and see if you get a response.

stumbled on her tiktok ... more tats and a few pounds all in the right places it seems. I dont think she plays anymore though. 

39 minutes ago, skinnydud said:

stumbled on her tiktok ... more tats and a few pounds all in the right places it seems. I dont think she plays anymore though. 

Sasha was the first lady I stumbled across and one of my atf. I believe she did hang it up very recently as she no longer replies via text. She has been talking about it for awhile and seems like the time was right.  If I hear back I'll reply here. 

Sasha was so laid back.........................Miss her and it would be awesome if she returned.

12 hours ago, Savoir Faire said:

Sasha was so laid back.........................Miss her and it would be awesome if she returned.

totally ... I have the same feeling about her as well. I would totally see her if she returned ... damn it has been 10 years and still remember the details of that last meet up!

4 hours ago, skinnydud said:

totally ... I have the same feeling about her as well. I would totally see her if she returned ... damn it has been 10 years and still remember the details of that last meet up!

Last time I asked about her, she appeared out of nowhere LOL. Awesome woman that is thoroughly missed............