Everhard

411 on Amori Bordeaux

9 posts in this topic

She has a twitter account and a couple of Denver ladies have posted in her twitter.

Looks like she may be for real. My advice is to proceed slowly and do your homework.

2 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

She has a twitter account and a couple of Denver ladies have posted in her twitter.

Looks like she may be for real. My advice is to proceed slowly and do your homework.

from the EROs link image searched shows.....

this image---> 32f244de-1ef4-42d2-bd66-a896e019ccd7_pro search--->imgres?imgurltryst

image--->b8f0256549842272faebba77f4f90546.jpgsearched --->

Long story short, likely a crew reinventing themselves but continuing to deceive....

Well, I TOFTT. So many of you have done so for me so figured I owed the community. But, it was easy. Turns out she is traveling with a friend who I had actually seen before so that removed the worry. Very legit!

Ok, the link to her P411 profile doesn't work, don't know why. Her number is 336544.

I can't speak to her services, but I do believe she's real. Has one (positive) review on PD so far.

Edited by Hvnaball2

45 minutes ago, Hvnaball2 said:

Ok, the link to her P411 profile doesn't work, don't know why. Her number is 336544.

I can't speak to her services, but I do believe she's real. Has one (positive) review on PD so far.

here you go https://preferred411.com/P336544

8 hours ago, Everhard said:

Well, I TOFTT. So many of you have done so for me so figured I owed the community. But, it was easy. Turns out she is traveling with a friend who I had actually seen before so that removed the worry. Very legit!

Review?