ronaroo11

411 julez on tryst

13 posts in this topic

I'm a proponent of supporting our local ladies.

Edited by ilovewomen

Hmmm. I got a negative rep from ronaroo11 for saying I’m a proponent of supporting our local ladies.

Guess I struck a nerve?

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Hmmm. I got a negative rep from ronaroo11 for saying I’m a proponent of supporting our local ladies.

Guess I struck a nerve?

I would guess it was because your comment was off-topic to the post.

That's nice that you support local ladies, as do many of us. But, it was irrelevant to the question. Go create your own thread to discuss that topic.

1 hour ago, ilovewomen said:

Guess I struck a nerve?

Perhaps. On the other hand, it could be that yours was just another irrelevant post, but you got called out. Like when people respond to a 411 request with something like "never seen her."  

Whether she is from Denver or not, good eye.

Nothing came up on phone number search or tineye for me. Also couldn't find anyone fitting her description on P411 either from Vegas or Visiting CO.

Sorry couldn't be more help

~J

1 hour ago, Everhard said:

I would guess it was because your comment was off-topic to the post.

That's nice that you support local ladies, as do many of us. But, it was irrelevant to the question. Go create your own thread to discuss that topic.

1 hour ago, Happymon said:

Perhaps. On the other hand, it could be that yours was just another irrelevant post, but you got called out. Like when people respond to a 411 request with something like "never seen her."  

4 hours ago, ronaroo11 said:

@ilovewomen, how did your post help my inquiry?

Maybe I should have said:

She says she is visiting, but no reviews on TOB or P411 that I can find.  And then say that I  am proponent of supporting our local ladies.

Would that have satisfied everyone?

BTW, I mean NO disrespect to anyone here.

guys I just want to meet her if she is legit, plain and simple... all the other banter doesn’t help

3 hours ago, ilovewomen said:

Maybe I should have said:

She says she is visiting, but no reviews on TOB or P411 that I can find.  And then say that I  am proponent of supporting our local ladies.

Would that have satisfied everyone?

Probably not. There is no purpose for including your sentence about local ladies at all. You could have said, "I am a proponent of supporting male providers" or "I am a proponent of mustard AND ketchup on hot dogs" and it would have been just as relevant as what you said. I don't think any cares about what you like to do. Good for you. The question was about something different.

I am obviously just having some fun with it all and I had no problem with your original reply. But, when you called out receiving negative reputation, it needed to be explained why.

8 hours ago, ronaroo11 said:

guys I just want to meet her if she is legit, plain and simple... all the other banter doesn’t help

Amen.....