Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Delilah Ivee

Incall tips for the time of covid? Hotels, Airbnb’s, etc

11 posts in this topic

So apologies if this breaks the rules, and any providers or clients please PM me confidentiality with finding in-calls at hotels seem impossible. No discretion, high security, etc.in the time of covid.

any recommendations on hotels in the metro area, or tips for finding Airbnb’s that are safe would be greatly appreciated :)

also would love to hear experiences from other providers or clients on how they’ve been dealing with similar issues.

Also, obviously PM any sensitive info.

I just saw someone in Colorado springs no problem. I was always super super courteous to you after you told me your availability and you never had the courtesy to let me know what was going on. maybe you have so many clients you don't care who knows, but being respectful of someones time is at the minimum of being professional. 

I would also like to know.

If anyone could also send me a pm about the information.

Thank you in advance,

Rylee

If you call the hotel before you book and see what they are doing . That's what I'm doing and have done for my next tour. 

I called a few weeks ago before I booked my hotel , and was told things as far as the hotel running is still going on and bookings are still happening ,but some things may not be open ,Gym / pool / 

I'm going to call again where I booked my room  and see if anything has changed or gotten better .. 

Edited by lustybustygina

9 hours ago, lustybustygina said:

If you call the hotel before you book and see what they are doing . That's what I'm doing and have done for my next tour. 

I called a few weeks ago before I booked my hotel , and was told things as far as the hotel running is still going on and bookings are still happening ,but some things may not be open ,Gym / pool / 

I'm going to call again where I booked my room  and see if anything has changed or gotten better .. 

This ^^^ call ahead. Ask if anything has changed because of the coronavirus and if any security measures have changed because of the protests or riots. They'll let you know up front, and definitely follow up, because things can change, even mid stay.  True story. 😘

11 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

This ^^^ call ahead. Ask if anything has changed because of the coronavirus and if any security measures have changed because of the protests or riots. They'll let you know up front, and definitely follow up, because things can change, even mid stay.  True story. 😘

I just called yesterday  and where im staying all is good .. 

47 minutes ago, lustybustygina said:

Nice! 😊

generally speaking here - for what its worth...

i find as a start to travel again that hotel staff is just happy to be working again in so many places...

i would think the old rules simply apply a little more now, be smart, don't come off as someone doing something suspicious, and be as respectful to your surroundings as you would want them to be to you and then go have fun...

6 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

generally speaking here - for what its worth...

i find as a start to travel again that hotel staff is just happy to be working again in so many places...

i would think the old rules simply apply a little more now, be smart, don't come off as someone doing something suspicious, and be as respectful to your surroundings as you would want them to be to you and then go have fun...

I have to agree with this. While traveling I've found the staff just about everywhere are just grateful to have your business and much more helpful and accommodating than usual. 

On ‎6‎/‎9‎/‎2020 at 11:33 AM, lustybustygina said:

BadBoy immediately imagines the phone call:

LBGina:  Hello, I have a reservation there next week, just want to check and make sure that everything is good, with the virus and all.

Hotel:  Everything is fine, we are social distancing and disinfecting.

LBGina:  Great, you don't mind if I bang a few old Johns while I am there, do you?

Hotel:  No problem, just have them wear masks on the way in.

LBGina:  Glad to hear it, I will need three extra sets of towels each day.

Hotel:  I will make a note of it, thanks for staying at Humpthem Inn.

1 hour ago, BadBoy said:

BadBoy immediately imagines the phone call:

LBGina:  Hello, I have a reservation there next week, just want to check and make sure that everything is good, with the virus and all.

Hotel:  Everything is fine, we are social distancing and disinfecting.

LBGina:  Great, you don't mind if I bang a few old Johns while I am there, do you?

Hotel:  No problem, just have them wear masks on the way in.

LBGina:  Glad to hear it, I will need three extra sets of towels each day.

Hotel:  I will make a note of it, thanks for staying at Humpthem Inn.

Cute , but not how I would do it lol