Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Salsa0315

Looking to go out with a unicorn and wife

8 posts in this topic

Attractive Hispanic couple looking to have fun tonight with drinks and after hours fun. Looking for female for wife. Any female interested? We can host 

Lol, not really the board for this kind of ask. You might want to get you and your wife on some of the “lifestyle” websites.

On 3/25/2020 at 11:09 AM, Mustang87 said:

Temporary is the key work.  I predict this hobby will be survive just fine and be back bigger and better than ever quicker then many might expect.

So new here. My question is my wife and I want a threesome. Done it once, but cont find a dependable guy. Looking here to see if there are guys for bedroom play that are not gay? Also, looking for a female provider too? Is there a couples section?!

thanks

On 4/4/2020 at 9:37 PM, Golfco said:

So new here. My question is my wife and I want a threesome. Done it once, but cont find a dependable guy. Looking here to see if there are guys for bedroom play that are not gay? Also, looking for a female provider too? Is there a couples section?!

thanks

http://Sdc.com

thanks

Did you get any DM's?

On 3/13/2020 at 5:03 PM, Salsa0315 said:

Attractive Hispanic couple looking to have fun tonight with drinks and after hours fun. Looking for female for wife. Any female interested? We can host 

Did you get any DM's?

thanks

Did you get any DM's?