airamericavet65

Oral Delights go both ways

69 posts in this topic

Going to give my 2 cents worth here....69 happens to be my FAVORITE number. Please let the discussion continue. 

On 1/19/2020 at 8:05 PM, gr8owl said:

Agreed!  Skyn Elites are far superior, which is why I usually bring some.  HOWEVER, my perhaps too subtle comment related to eagerly diving into favorite activity only to find she still has the lube and latex (or ANY type) lingering from the prior visitor.  THAT makes one gun shy for a while. I assume I do not have to explain why no latex and just lube is even worse in this scenario. :eek:   Coconut oil - ahhhhh, pina colada!!!

Oh I love the sweet nectar but, that gross, careless, disrespectful shit is the exact reason more of us just won't  DATY, in general.

I once canceled on a provider 20+ minutes into a scheduled visit. And it's not what you might think. Usually willing to wait no more than 15 minutes, I got there early to understand the landscape, as usual. She texted me five minutes in saying she was running behind from a grocery run. Motivated more than usual, I knew her spot and parked where I could see her door to see John Uno scrambling out as my phone rang. I get the game we play but, seriously? You didn't even wash that ass? No fucking thanks. Pun intended. Obviously a job for @sparkey600 :P of course, I was just a pussy who couldn't have handled hers for long, anyway...blah, blah, blah...

Edited by Hobby Hobbit

Biting my  own tongue for good reasoning.

I love laying naked on top of my favorites and they know this well! My nipples dug deeply into their beautiful chest simple is something fantastic after a big orgasm!

Edited by Kali Sensual Reiki

8 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Oh I love the sweet nectar but, that gross, careless, disrespectful shit is the exact reason more of us just won't  DATY, in general.

I once canceled on a provider 20+ minutes into a scheduled visit. And it's not what you might think. Usually willing to wait no more than 15 minutes, I got there early to understand the landscape, as usual. She texted me five minutes in saying she was running behind from a grocery run. Motivated more than usual, I knew her spot and parked where I could see her door to see John Uno scrambling out as my phone rang. I get the game we play but, seriously? You didn't even wash that ass? No fucking thanks. Pun intended. Obviously a job for @sparkey600 :P of course, I was just a pussy who couldn't have handled hers for long, anyway...blah, blah, blah...

Ignored.

2 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

Biting my  own tongue for good reasoning.

I love laying naked on top of my favorites and they know this well! My nipples dug deeply into their beautiful chest simple is something fantastic after a big orgasm!

Yes baby girl, so hot indeed....love this....

9 hours ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

Ignored.

Ignored.

Ignored.

I'm a DATY/DATO Connoisseur!

I take it up a notch: I DATO with Reddi Wip!

(It gets surreal!)