Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hornyoldtoad

attachment limit reached - how to delete - help please

6 posts in this topic

mods, or anyone really - i was jacking around in my profile and found an attachments page that says i have met my limit for attachments?  How do i delete those attachments so i can add new attachments?

please advise...

and thank you!

2 hours ago, hornyoldtoad said:

mods, or anyone really - i was jacking around in my profile and found an attachments page that says i have met my limit for attachments?  How do i delete those attachments so i can add new attachments?

please advise...

and thank you!

I hope that we get a answer to this as I asked years ago and got no response from admin. 

I do not know how the rest of you hit the max, but in my case (55%) it is only files I directly uploaded instead of linking to another website or copying/pasting.  That includes avatar and the recent spoof birth certificate.  The problem is that all of mine are attached to a forum post.  To delete would be to modify the forum post(s) they were attached to.  I do not find any way to delete and I assume - lacking better mod direction - that is the reason you cannot delete the attachments.  If any in your list are attached to a pm, just delete the pm.  Live and learn and do not upload files to attach to forum posts or make sure they are pretty small lol.

On 1/1/2020 at 3:58 PM, hornyoldtoad said:

please advise...

and thank you!

try it now...