Laci French

How do you gents ration yourself with an ATF??

7 posts in this topic

My bestie @airamericavet65 performed emergency surgery and my ATF is in critical but stable condition. 

I was told she only has one last ride left in her.  I need advice from you gents on how you would ration yourself.  If your ATF only had one last ride in her....how would you decide when?  

This is a delicate situation and please be respectful as this is a hard time for me. 

I think we should have a memorial service for your atf after it is fully gone.

I’ll come over and perform last rites as it prepares to give you one final, earth shaking ride.

The absolute seriousness of this situation requires Great thought to be put into the request for information. My thought would be to exhibit extreme self control waiting for the stars to align and explode like a supernova 

This is a major tragedy that is about to occur.

Extreme caution must be used in the very near future.

Carefully consider all circumstances before going full speed ahead and throwing caution to the wind.

Just go for it!  Let you ATF go out with a BANG!, not a whimper.

Then with candles and a liberal amount of Scotch, bury him someplace special.

Edited by Bit Banger

Just think if it was you on your last legs, how would you want to go out?  Gently babied in unsatisfying ways, or in an explosion of sparks after giving your all?

It was a suggestion that you go Full Speed Ahead just a word of caution in honor of the new Star Trek movie A warp drive was added so be careful