Alex Majors

Inactive

5 posts in this topic

I had requested a appointment on P411 a week in advance. The provider had viewed my profile no less than 3 times.Then her account just disappeared (inactive) So ladies what does this mean. Educate me. Is she gone for good or like guested her account?  

A girl told me that a P411 provider can hide her profile from the public, by clicking on a box. That inactive doesn't mean her account is gone. Like guested until she signs back in and makes her profile public again.

7 hours ago, Alex Majors said:

A girl told me that a P411 provider can hide her profile from the public, by clicking on a box. That inactive doesn't mean her account is gone. Like guested until she signs back in and makes her profile public again.

This sounds like a good feature for when a gal goes on vacation or otherwise takes a break from the business.

I know that some ladies prefer to keep their names out in front of everyone even when they are unavailable or on vacation, etc.  This way the inquires keep coming in, especially in the slow times that the ladies are complaining of right now.