HollyLavender

Incall vs Outcall

8 posts in this topic

Hi everyone!

I was wondering what everyone’s preference is. Incall vs outcall? Making appointments vs available now? And what kind of environment do you expect for an incall?

Any information or opinions are appreciated! 

I think you'll get a wide range of responses, if I remember right from the last thread about this, but...

For my personal preference, it's always incall, typically arranged 1 or 2 days in advance. As far as environment, clean, private, and including the person I was hoping to meet and noone else are all I hope for. I can say I appreciate being able to take a shower at the end, before reentering the "real world".

Depends if you want to mainly see single guys (outcall) or guys cheating on their wives (incall) :D

Seriously, some guys prefer one or the other but ladies seem to make a living doing either one. Or, both.

I think the most successful ladies probably do all of the above. Incall/outcall and right now/planned ahead. The main thing is to never no-show.

I prefer incalls. I think the lady would be more comfortable in a place of her choosing. Since I am always rushing to the location, it is easier on me. 

I always set up an appointment days in advance. My schedule really dosen't allow me to just drop everything on a available now ad.

As for the environment.  I prefer one with a safe and ample  parking. I need my car to be there when I leave. No one lurking around.  I have been in fancy suites and notel motels. As long as the room is clean, sheets have been changed and smells fresh, I am fine.  

On 9/25/2019 at 7:36 PM, HollyLavender said:

Hi everyone!

I was wondering what everyone’s preference is. Incall vs outcall? Making appointments vs available now? And what kind of environment do you expect for an incall?

Love having outcalls and will balance with both incall and outcall,  Nothing like having that special friend feel comfortable walking through my  door.

Like to plan in advance, like the expectation of the date!

Incall should be comfortable to the hosts personality and make the client feel relaxed, uncomplicated.  The bed should be a very attractive center piece, prepped and ready to go!

Hope that helps?

Though I am single (divorced for many years), I prefer incall.  And I am open to either hotels or private residences.  Whatever incall location feels comfortable for the lady works for me.

Hi everyone!

Hi Holly!

I prefer incall. I usually make appointments, though it's often for later the same day. Incall space can be a hotel/motel, apartment, or house. Preferably clean! 

Thanks for asking!

Hi everyone!

Hello ! 

My personal preference is outcall, just because I feel more relaxed and comfortable in my own home. I have been to incalls,  but when it's the first time meeting, I'm always a bit nervous, even though I've done my homework and am a fairly cautious person. Once I've met the young lady , then subsequent visits to her incall are much more relaxed. Also with outcalls to my home I have an abundant supply of appetizers, drinks and hospitality to offer my guest.