Hunter VanDyke

Last Weekend of Summer

37 posts in this topic

10 hours ago, Kaduk said:

thats just a Lowes blow....;)

Made me laugh out loud! :lol:

On 9/25/2019 at 9:56 AM, lustybustygina said:

When summer is over it's seems the year is all most over ..   

I get emotional over the lack of sunlight. Shorter days is a difficult problem for me. 

I spent Saturday with my daughter and the grandkids. 

Sunday, walked Sloan’s and  I saw.a special friend in the hospital with a another mutual close friend and (mutual friend w/me) went and saw a movie !

Weekend are the greatest Hunter! 

Thank you!❤️♥️❤️

On 9/25/2019 at 2:01 PM, ilovewomen said:

Christmas is 3 months from today:o

True...but the adult entertainment conventions are just weeks after Christmas in Vegas and LA :)

It's  been 21 year's since,... an entire generation has grown up since that cloudless morning. While me, and a great many others Won't  forget what happened that day, due to the enormous personal cost. Life has reasserted itself, both on the site, and with the families of people whom i share a common grief with. - my friend the Dragon(that’s what he calls himself) lives in Brooklyn and his office was in one of the towers.  

Can’t find the post but today is the day 9/11 and seems like we are inching are way to Fall yes! I love Summer! I love life! 

2 hours ago, Kali Sensual Reiki said:

It's  been 21 year's since,... an entire generation has grown up since that cloudless morning. While me, and a great many others Won't  forget what happened that day, due to the enormous personal cost. Life has reasserted itself, both on the site, and with the families of people whom i share a common grief with. - my friend the Dragon(that’s what he calls himself) lives in Brooklyn and his office was in one of the towers.  

Can’t find the post but today is the day 9/11 and seems like we are inching are way to Fall yes! I love Summer! I love life! 

Much has gone in since then Kali.  Kids have all grown up for one.  I remember watching everything on tv, and running to pick them up from school when they were little.  I was sad and terrified.  The entire country and the world has gone through so much more than we could have ever imagined at that time.  Still we perservere and attempt to leave some good mark on the world and those around us.  I know when the light changes this time of year it's challenging for you.  Best wishes to you. 

On 9/25/2019 at 4:51 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I do feel a sense of urgency to pack in as most fun as possible before 2020 gets here!

Best pre-Covid post. 

5 hours ago, Leigh5280 said:

Best pre-Covid post. 

It's a little trippy to read now.  Lol