2Big

The 3 Biggest Myths About Sex And Paid Poonani

34 posts in this topic

On 9/10/2019 at 5:02 AM, Happymon said:

Sex is a form of communication, albeit frequently non verbal at the point of the act itself.  If you can't listen, empathize, tease, challenge or inspire, it's going to be a less than top experience for me. 

by conversation I meant a verbal discussion. Dancing requires communication too. I've had dance partners that were great on the dance floor but I couldn't stand talking with, but boy was the dancing good. We could practice and enter competitions and talk about dancing, just not anything else. Same happens in the normal world of dating - great sex - awful conversation. I'm surprised many of you have never heard that since most of my friends (male and female) understand.

My 2 cents.  Not that they are worth any more than 2 cents minus inflation...  I don't see any Provider reply's to this post and I imagine there may be a number that may have politely declined to express their opinion on this matter.  2 Big, I appreciate your bringing into light your experience in the forum and I acknowledge it probably super exceeds my own in the industry, and it may help others just getting starting in the Hobby.  I think the main thing is we are all trying to find our bliss in the scheme of things, and if I'm willing to pay $500 a HH for a bearded ^%#&^$ with sausage fingers, so be it.  I think the main thing you were trying to get across is, DO YOUR RESEARCH, and don't be fool.  That's why we have a 411, right?

You get what you pay for is not always the case but that is with just about anything.

Umm it all depends on what you can spend.

Some guys drive a F150 others a F150 Raptor.

Kinda like Corvette or Mustang.

It's all about the Ben's you have.

Most ladies on here are great.