Hunter VanDyke

Just Your Friendly Neighborhood Reminder

16 posts in this topic

Do you want me to delete you from my contacts?🤔🤷‍♀️😂

3 minutes ago, Audrey Astor said:

Do you want me to delete you from my contacts?🤔🤷‍♀️😂

Yes, that way you'll have know idea who I am when I msg you 🤣

On 6/27/2019 at 9:07 PM, Hunter VanDyke said:

I know we post about this often, because this is one that needs to be posted often. Gentleman, please stop giving out providers PRIVATE contact numbers for references without checking with them first. If provider's don't have their numbers posted publically, its for a reason. It doesn't happen to me often, but when it does it is quite confusing and alarming. Thanks in advance guys. 💙

Hunter, sorry this has happened to you.  We all need to be mindful about one another's privacy and boundaries.  For those that receive numbers that are not posted publicly, they should not be given out to ANYONE without first asking. 

2 hours ago, average1 said:

Hunter, sorry this has happened to you.  We all need to be mindful about one another's privacy and boundaries.  For those that receive numbers that are not posted publicly, they should not be given out to ANYONE without first asking. 

Thanks average1. I was able to give this very sweet and sexy provider a reference for him, and she promised to give him a spanking for me. 😈

22 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

she promised to give him a spanking for me. 😈

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Kaduk said:

giphy.gif

I think we might be sending mixed signals. 🤔Now clients might start giving out our numbers in hopes of a good spanking. 🤣

3 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I think we might be sending mixed signals. 🤔Now clients might start giving out our numbers in hopes of a good spanking. 🤣

Sign me up for that!!! I won’t give out the number but I’m sure open for discussion as to what steps need to be taken to get this done...😜😜🤪

41 minutes ago, Wrangler05 said:

Sign me up for that!!! I won’t give out the number but I’m sure open for discussion as to what steps need to be taken to get this done...😜😜🤪

I suspect asking nicely would be the most successful approach! ;)

23 minutes ago, pfunk said:

I would have to agree...

1 hour ago, Wrangler05 said:

I will kick your ass if you start throwing out my number wrangler, and not in a good way either!  Lots of ladies will gladly give you a paddling if you request it. 😘😘😘

Edited by Hunter VanDyke

48 minutes ago, pfunk said:

Yes, just give us a heads up we'll be hearing from a lady. We'll give a thumbs up which is usually the case, or tell them to give our email instead. Whatever each provider is comfortable sharing. 💙

7 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I will kick your ass if you start throwing out my number wrangler, and not in a good way either!  Lots of ladies will gladly give you a paddling if you request it. 😘😘😘

No ass kicking will be necessary...no worries dear Hunter, that’s not who I am... 😪

48 minutes ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

I think I’d better sign out now.... not my intention to upset anyone ...:(

No ass kicking will be necessary...no worries dear Hunter, that’s not who I am... 😪

I think I’d better sign out now.... not my intention to upset anyone ...:(

Oh darlin thats just me being playful. You're an absolute angel. No worries. You keep being playful too! 🤗💋💙

20 hours ago, Hunter VanDyke said:

Thanks average1. I was able to give this very sweet and sexy provider a reference for him, and she promised to give him a spanking for me. 😈

Hunter, it sounds like everyone was a winner in this one.  Did you ask that she make a video of the spanking?  Kinda like "proof of spank !"  ;)