Honeydew

Women's anatomy

6 posts in this topic

Gentlemen!

What age were you when you understood and patiently studied the woman's body? It seems that men my age rush and don't take time and know what intimacy really is. 

I know women mature faster than men but you would think that a man would appreciate a woman who actually teaches them how to please and what she likes. It feels like I am pulling teeth.

I don't enjoy physical play at my agebecause it seems like a chore and I don't enjoy it like when I was younger when it wasn't about building a deeper connection...

How old were you when you actually appreciated the female anatomy?

Edited by Honeydew

Nice! Lol. How long did it take you to successfully master the pleasure factor? Lol

1 hour ago, Honeydew said:

Nice! Lol. How long did it take you to successfully master the pleasure factor? Lol

I've been obsessed with the female body for many years and have studied diligently...with pleasure.  I will never master the pleasure factor because there is always something new to learn, and I am a willing student devoted to life long learning.  I've encountered a number of fine teachers over the years and tried to learn from each one of them.  ;)

Appreciated:  Age 14 years

Enjoyed:  Age 18 years

Mastered: Age 40 years

Overdoing it: Since 55 years

Since a young buck, always appreciated every curve and crease in the female anatomy.  Speaking for myself, it's not that I used to rush things, but was more prone to finishing too early when taking the time to indulge in all the glorious attributes you have to offer.  Not wanting to "disappoint", we rush to the main event and put all we can into that short stint, hoping for glory.   As one matures and figures out it's not a contest of strength,  judged not from those who have come before, but from the intimacy you have together with each other.  And sometimes it's just as well to fuck like beasts and move on.  Depends on what you want from one another.