Feet

35 posts in this topic

there is near something for everyone on these boards and many venture here simply to try out some of the things they may never get to try in the RW dating scene...

anyone judges you for having a foot fetish, well, fuck em for their irreverence - enjoy your thing and let karma do her work...

1 hour ago, hornyoldtoad said:

there is near something for everyone on these boards and many venture here simply to try out some of the things they may never get to try in the RW dating scene...

anyone judges you for having a foot fetish, well, fuck em for their irreverence - enjoy your thing and let karma do her work...

^^this^^ Says it all so well.

We all have our little kinks, which may squick someone else, but here in the hobby we may let our kink flag fly.  Perhaps a provider will see it and grant our unfulfilled fantasies.

11 hours ago, jdjd1989 said:

For real life relationships it does depend on her level of comfort. I have some girlfriends that really got into it and they let me go to town kissing their feet. Others,  I had to take a kiss here and their. Some they did not like me near their feet. Of course in real life you can't spend the whole time with attention on her feet. You have to balance the attention to all her needs. I just tell them up front about my foot fetish and her feed back lets me know how far I can go. With providers I have spent to whole time kissing, sucking, licking, and admiring their feet. I am always on the lookout for sexy high arched feet on a woman. I also like her feet to be sweaty. The smell and tastes drives me wild. Sexy feet are are hard to find and I am always on the lookout. 

8 hours ago, LilDickAsian said:

I haven’t had and experience with a provider about my foot fetish. However in real life it is like jd said you have some that are for it some that are not. And it is really about finding the balance between her needs and yours. 

Very interesting and enlightening thanks for the answer!!

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

^^this^^ Says it all so well.

We all have our little kinks, which may squick someone else, but here in the hobby we may let our kink flag fly.  Perhaps a provider will see it and grant our unfulfilled fantasies.

Bit, this can be the place to let our kink or freak flag fly.  For some of us it takes a good first meeting to get comfortable with each other and during following meetings it can encourage letting more of our freak flag fly, within respected limits of all involved.  Sometimes it is even encouraged after a first encounter.  Ahhhhh...life can be good !!

On ‎1‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 3:06 PM, LilDickAsian said:

Why does it seem like I’m looked down upon within my friend group because I enjoy feet? I feel like that’s not as weird as some fetishes. 

Frankly, that is so damned normal I don't even think it counts as a fetish (unless you are talking about animal feet or something like that).  Love to watch the writhing and giggling while I am sucking on a few nice clean toes.  Sometimes they go wee, wee, wee all the way home.