Immataurus

Tantra Teacher?

6 posts in this topic

I've been thoroughly intrigued on the subject of Tantra and looking for a referral.  I'm looking for a train-the-trainer experience, which might extend over multiple sessions.  I want to take the experience back to my SO and see if I can enhance the experience with her.

If you had taken the time to look at the listings here in TOB, you will have found several ladies who offer Tantra.

9 hours ago, Immataurus said:

I've been thoroughly intrigued on the subject of Tantra and looking for a referral.  I'm looking for a train-the-trainer experience, which might extend over multiple sessions.  I want to take the experience back to my SO and see if I can enhance the experience with her.

Then you should seek out a tantrika that can work with both of you as a couple...

There used to be an institute in Boulder that specialized in couples.  It’s been a decade or more, so I don’t remember the name.  

I tried that once and felt like I was giving birth with all the breathing. 

Definitely look in the listings for a Tantra provider. A LEGIT TANTRA provider, not a FBSM girl claiming she is or that learned on YouTube. A Dakini or Tatrika- there are women in Boulder area that specialize in this but will not be associated with boards like this for obvious reasons. 

What a beautiful way to bring harmony to you’re home sex life. I applaud you sir, *tips hat & nods*

p.s Laci 😂 the breathing is the most important part. Wait till you climax from it you won’t care how weird it is ever again ;)

Happy New Year!