stevie-2249

Time?

186 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Hobby Hobbit said:

how (seemingly) rare it is to be accepted as such

Something tells me in the end, given a certain level of mutual respect, it's all about the Benjamins. In other words, as long as you regularly have loot and are respectful enough, you get the regular opportunity to pay for kitty.

6 minutes ago, MeganMarie4u said:

Can this thread die already? Hobbit go find another thread to dig a hole in.... 

Hey, you're not my mother!:lol:

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

This thread was all wrong by making it about one lady and everyone jumping into the mix.

With no way of knowing what review gr8owl was referencing as there was no name mentioned, I have no idea who this thread is about, which to me means no harm no foul.

2 hours ago, Laci French said:

This thread was all wrong by making it about one lady and everyone jumping into the mix. 

Please, trying to make this entire thread or original purpose of the thread all about one lady is utterly ridiculous. So, what? Maybe seeing her review triggered a reaction that caused Stevie, and and a multitude of guys who've experience this to feel some kind of way, or comment. Or ladies who feel some kind of way that want to speak up about this behavior being fucked up behavior in the hobby world.  As, much as you or growl want to make this about one girl...."this poor girl" doesn't make it so. This is about ALL the girls who pull this shit, and everyone sticks up for them....except themselves of course, because there is no defense for ripping ANYBODY off. That's why you don't see any of the rip off girls commenting and justifying their behavior on this thread. Just liking others comments.

On 12/11/2018 at 11:18 AM, stevie-2249 said:

If you schedule a date for a hour, should it last an hour? I believe if it’s really close to a hour no big deal but what if it lasts 10-15 min? Is that acceptable even if you got what you went there for? 

If the ladies can’t stretch it out to the paid time then maybe they should only schedule for what they can like 30 min or even 15 mins. 

Stevie I am going to say that I think this particular POST deserves much more credit than you or anybody expected. In my opinion, you were able to bring out SOME TRUTHS about how some in the TOB Community felt.......................