Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Calik8

Somewhere familiar

6 posts in this topic

So happy to be back in my old neighborhood. it feels like home. It’s not that my last place wasn’t safe but I didn’t know the area as well. It was in a nicer part of town but I always had a wired feeling about it. I moved back to my old location and as soon as I pulled up that uncomfortable feeling was replaced with a warm and fuzzy ones. I know this area better then I ever did my last and I think I need to find a permanent place over here.

do any other providers get this feeling with their INCall locations? 

Even though I am not a provider when we visit girls that are uncomfortable with their surrounding not many can hide it and I have experienced a loss in focus and attention.  A tryst could suffer.  I am glad you found where you are comfortable and hope all your dates go fantastically.

Absolutely, there are certain places I stay where I feel right at home, and can get into my groove right away. Other places bring me a bad vibe, and I wont go back there at all. I think a provider's comfortability is the number one factor in a great session. I'm glad you found the place where you feel at home, and the most at ease. I'm sure your clients will be much happier because of it. 😊

Being comfortable is the key to everything 

Yes yes yes I definitely understand where you are coming from..I tend to freak out with new stuff!!

Thank you all and thanks for the ❤️ love.

im glad it’s not just me. Makes me feel better.