Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
geecue2

Just in case

5 posts in this topic

Just in case this happens to be one of my last posts here, just wanted to say thank you to all the ladies that I have come to know from here. Do not know how tob could keep going on after everything is said and done. A lot of good memories on here, also some bad ones. 

G, let’s hope that this is not the case but just wanted to say I have enjoyed your posts over the last 10 years.  Thanks for always being a gentleman.

Don't know if anyone is willing, or able to, meet up for a few beers and do some networking, but it might help the cause. What better reference can a guy have if it comes from a fellow hobbyist. Also it could help the ladies out of a reputable client says, " hey that guy is ok, or hey that guy is an asshole." If not, it's all good. Bit just throwing it out there that I'm game to meet a few fellow hobbyist for a beer or two. 

G, I hope it doesn't end, but expect it to morph.  And I hope you stick around.  I've always trusted your reviews and, though you may not know it, you have been very helpful to me...especially when I started seeing some lovely ladies from this community. 

These posts get me so emotional 😢😢😢

I've only been back in the hobby less than a year, but its strange to have been around when this industry first came online and now to come back and all this is happening and potentially ending. It's a lot to take in. I haven't built the years long relationships that you guys have, but I have made real and lasting connections with many hobbiests and providers. Just in case, I want to say thank you too. This community has helped me learn to be myself again. The good, the bad, and the in between. I'm sending much love, hugs and kisses to all my TOB brothers and sisters. 💙 Hunter