Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
fishndude57

Need Advice Quick Please...Like Now!

11 posts in this topic

Pats favored by 3 over the birds. Over/Under 56-1/2. If I Parlay Birds over pays $266.35 on $100.00 bet...who do you like? And Over or Under?

That was IN FUCKIN SANE! Stupid Patriots...grrrr, but damn did the fight. Good game. Sorry you lost fishndude. 

Sorry for the ones who lost.  I won enough to think about getting a new motor for my fishing boat and maybe take one of the ladies with me. For a long time I was sure that someone else would be getting that motor. 

BUT    NEVER EVER.. piss tom brady off. 

I see the commissioner got a lot of boo's when he was trying to speak.  New England has always been one of my favorite teams but i am a Bronco and Green Bay fan mostly.

I put $10 in for those little scratch off cards where you put your name on a line,  add up the score and use the last digit........ 

Won the 1st quarter and the final!  $50 in my pocket!!!

A couple guys at the party won some on the boards at local bars.  And a few on bookie bets. 

1 hour ago, Melissa Sterling said:

That was IN FUCKIN SANE! Stupid Patriots...grrrr, but damn did the fight. Good game. Sorry you lost fishndude. 

OIU!

I have to admit I'm no fan of Bill Belecheat and the Deflatriots...but they always have a good team.

I for one moving forward would never bet against them in the Super Bowl.

FYI I had picked the Birds to win!

An amazing game after which I hear Brady went down to the Gulf and walked around on the water for awhile. That said, Birds coaching staff "dropped the ball" somewhat. At 28-3 they needed to do one of two things. 1) Just play their normal game and win the shootout due to a huge lead. 2) "Take the air out of the ball completely" pun intended. runs, screens, outs, quick slants only...no deep drops or passes to avoid sacks and picks. On D, concede underneath stuff and use time. Instead they did some weird thing between the two they did not know how to do and left the door open.

Mother Fuggin' Patriots. As a Denver Broncos fan, all I can do today is give a tip of the cap to Tom Brady and The Pats.  Much respect but still no Love from this Bronco Fan.