Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
8zero9one8

Reviews: why so difficult?

8 posts in this topic

Does anyone know how I can review providers?  I see reviews here, but I don't see a way to make the review.  I do know there is a website called erotic review, but they also make it very difficult to submit a review.  I am tired of getting conned by very unattractive women with fake reviews, but these so called review websites also aren't on the Men's side by making it extremely difficult to make honest reviews.  They probably take $ from providers. 

2 hours ago, 8zero9one8 said:

Does anyone know how I can review providers?  I see reviews here, but I don't see a way to make the review.

screenshot-theotherboard.com 2016-10-17 15-30-03.png

screenshot-theotherboard.com 2016-10-21 15-20-12.png

• If the Provider is already in the Data Base it will bring up her Ad Profile.

screenshot-theotherboard.com 2016-10-17 15-35-58.png

screenshot-theotherboard.com 2016-10-21 15-42-19.png

More to it than that. IMO too many 'required' fields for a profile. I ain't trying to run her business. Just post a review. She can do a profile if she wants it. But after you do all that someone might not like what you write anyway. Fair enough. Your site and all. Then I gotta fix what they don't like. AFTER I make another profile for the girl. Not much incentive for all that rigmarole. Ain't no perk in it for me. 

This ain't random whining. Just constructive criticism. Go on an check my reviews. Mostly for 'unreviewed' girls at the time I write them. Submission process needs some tweaks.  

When a review is submitted there once was submitted there was a confirmation Email sent. I have not seen the confirmation on my latest review.

I hope the confirmation is still sent.

4 hours ago, wglide2003 said:

When a review is submitted there once was submitted there was a confirmation Email sent. I have not seen the confirmation on my latest review.

I hope the confirmation is still sent.

You get an email that says it was posted or rejected. Also your little bell at the top of the page turns red with a notification. Can take a few days sometimes. 

If the provider is Not in the database you need to create a profile for that provider and then the review.

If the provider is in the database there are a few selections to make and then the session description.

Again, please fill out all fields:)

Thank you

I don't think it's all that hard to post a review once you do it a couple times.

2 minutes ago, a_happycamper_12 said:

I don't think it's all that hard to post a review once you do it a couple times.

I've never had issues at all. Don't review a lot, do ask questions of mods on occasion after I submit. Seems easy peasy to me. TER too. Only time I had an issue there is when I mentioned another review site in my remarks. Not a rocket science.