Ben Dover

Immediately excited and hooked

12 posts in this topic

I have stumbled apon this awesome community because of ignorant banter between alot of my in uninformed coworkers who have been grossly misrepresenting the people and profession of this culture.  

I decided to do some research for myself being recently separated and found you all.  Wow!!  What a treat.  I want to thank all the people that make a site like this possible, and MOSTLY TO ALL THE PROVIDERS that put them selves out there to provide a service to lonely men like me.

Thank you in advance for the welcome, as I know this great community has alot of love to show.

Welcome, ben I hope you enjoy yourself.  Most of the time TOB is a wonderful community.

Welcome brotha.. there is alot of misinformation out there about this culture and hobby. What the media portrays couldn't be further from the truth. Providers are mostly normal everyday people trying to make the best living they can for themselves. 

Welcome , you can surely find whom you are looking for here.

58 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

As long as you kiss ass you will be a good fitvin this community!

Stevie.....learn the terminology to express yourself more clearly.    Its DATO and TUMA.

To the OP:   Welcome!!!

Edited by Laplace

Ben Dover, roll me over in the clover, do it again! Welcome to our small world............:-D

Edited by Jez UaBriain
font size

7 hours ago, stevie-2249 said:

As long as you kiss ass you will be a good fitvin this community!

actually, if you show respect to everyone you will fit in this community

2 minutes ago, stevie-2249 said:

Lol ok!

Man, I've been trying not to say anything but you're outta line Stevie. Why ya gotta go around pissing on everyone's leg. You are just one of those dudes who ain't happy and wants everyone else to bask in your misery. Please go piss somewhere else my brotha and leave our fine little community alone. Ain't nobody kissing anyone's ass.. most of us have just learned a little respect, something you're showing you lack. Now go on home little boy.. go on home 

2 hours ago, valconxen said:

actually, if you show respect to everyone you will fit in this community

I hate to be the new guy and be so altruistic, but shouldn't this be what ALL this life is about.  

If everyone felt this way in all avenues, races, genders, religions, etc.... There is no reasonable argument anyone could come up with to dispute such a mind set.

Thank you all who have welcomed me, most of us will never be friends, but it seems like to me that we are all in this TOGETHER.