SultryKitten

Just Keep Your Opinions To Yourself!

34 posts in this topic

On ‎8‎/‎7‎/‎2016 at 5:09 AM, CandiO said:

I usually respond, "When I want your opinion, I will remove the duct tape."

Isn't that the truth. We get these kind of emails at least once a month. I just assume its a provider who is jealous.

And since technically I am mature (I still think I am a kid, ha!) they like to say I am old. The best one though is when they said they would slit my throat.

So I invited them to meet me at the dog park. They said they would, and of course they didn't show.  Sultry Kitten, pay them no mind. They are chicken shit trolls. They would never say to your face what they do behind the safety of their keyboard.

Yeah ladies we are hot!!!!!! 

In general I really enjoy this sport, and usually really enjoy the forums, but I have to tell ya, I get depressed when I read about how you ladies have to put up with the lowlife jerks who have no real life, and fulfill their fantasies by harassing you for no reason.  Keep your chins up, the best of us treasure you, and the worst of us simply need to be ignored.

On 8/10/2016 at 6:38 PM, Laci French-2940 said:

Samantha, I feel your pain. Today I received an email that went into graphic detail for the encounter, but NO screening info.

I told him that was a NO NO and the response I got went a little something like this.. 

"Imagine my disappointment that you turned out to be just another mercenary Ho as common as dirt."

Whisperer can I please change my handle to Mercenary Ho?

This will fit in your custom user title. :D

Perfect!  How do I find that?