Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
madapples

New here but not new

6 posts in this topic

Hello people of the internet.  I found these other boards a few days ago while debating with myself about getting back into the game.  And here I am.

I'm a little different than most men and live a rather contrarian lifestyle.  INTJ personality type(if your into that sort of thing)Looking to get p411 verified. I have references but unfortunately nothing in the last 2 years and can't get work verified as I'm a military vet who is now a stay at home dad/college student. But I would say my identity is rather easy to investigate online and you'll find out that I'm rather boring, kind of like learning physics. 

Looking forward to meeting people but be warned I'm highly sarcastic and like to debate. 

Edited by madapples

Welcome to TOB! Fellow combat veterans are always welcomed.

U.S. Army myself...82d Airborne, 4th Infantry Div & 10th Mountain Div. 

Your sarcastic debating style will fit right in here. I'm looking forward to your perspectives.

All BS all the time...

Mr. BS

6 hours ago, madapples said:

Hello people of the internet.  I found these other boards a few days ago while debating with myself about getting back into the game.  And here I am.

I'm a little different than most men and live a rather contrarian lifestyle.  INTJ personality type(if your into that sort of thing)Looking to get p411 verified. I have references but unfortunately nothing in the last 2 years and can't get work verified as I'm a military vet who is now a stay at home dad/college student. But I would say my identity is rather easy to investigate online and you'll find out that I'm rather boring, kind of like learning physics. 

Looking forward to meeting people but be warned I'm highly sarcastic and like to debate. 

Welcome! Sounds like you'll fit in just fine here. 

As long as you can take bullshit, as well as dish it out , then you'll do well. Some folks tend to get butt hurt easily....... they generally can create a good train wreck here....... welcome.

On 7/11/2016 at 8:47 AM, madapples said:

Welcome and have fun! I found physics a delight...Damn, does that make me boring???? Naw, I don't think so!

Happy hunting! Relax and have a good time!