Ariel Amazing

Question about locations?

9 posts in this topic

Hey guys I have a quick question about the best area's to stay. I know DTC and by the airport are good places to stay.(correct me if I'm wrong)

But I was hoping someone could tell me a good, centrally located place to stay that is really pretty. Great scenery around but not too out of the way. I get sick of the same industrial/city views and would love some suggestions of some places to stay that are easy on the eyes. I'm willing to try other cities if its needed.

Thanks for all the help!

If you have transportation then Interlocken, Broomfield and Boulder are all very pretty places. You could also try downtown Denver, you can if you're lucky get mountain views and there are the Cherry Creek and Platte River trails that are close by.

1 hour ago, Ariel Amazing said:

How willing are gents to go to any of those places normally?

Yes. But no matter where you set up, it is practically guaranteed that someone will bitch about it.

29 minutes ago, Happymon said:

Yes. But no matter where you set up, it is practically guaranteed that someone will bitch about it.

EXACTLY!!!

3 hours ago, Ariel Amazing said:

Hey guys I have a quick question about the best area's to stay. I know DTC and by the airport are good places to stay.(correct me if I'm wrong)

But I was hoping someone could tell me a good, centrally located place to stay that is really pretty. Great scenery around but not too out of the way. I get sick of the same industrial/city views and would love some suggestions of some places to stay that are easy on the eyes. I'm willing to try other cities if its needed.

Thanks for all the help!

As a southern CO guy I would say Manitou Springs, west or north side of COS.  Depends on where your market demographic is. And as Happymon said - always a nay sayer no matter what.

BTW like your tattoos - for some reason especially the little one on your back hehe. B)

Thanks for all your help. I think I'm gonna stay near DTC for most of this trip, but if I get adventurous maybe I'll try out the COS area? Does that sound right? How far is Denver from COS?

11 minutes ago, Ariel Amazing said:

How far is Denver from COS?

The south end of Denver and the north side of the Springs get closer every day. Used to be 60 miles. Feels like half that now. Of course with traffic it takes twice as long, so on a net basis; nothing has changed. 

My guess is you will do well no matter which side of town you pick. :cool:

Edited by Raoul
its a secret