coconutkid

Squirters in Denver

10 posts in this topic

I looked over the forum and cannot find reference to ladies that squirt in Denver.  Please let me know about ladies that squirt here in the Mile High city. 

49 minutes ago, inkspot said:

Check your messages.

Well now, come on Ink, reveal the squirters.  And then we can have an elaborate discussion on the chemical composition of said fluid.  

Check YOUR messages, by the way, Ink.   

LOL :)

6 minutes ago, pitbull said:

Well now, come on Ink, reveal the squirters.  And then we can have an elaborate discussion on the chemical composition of said fluid.  

Check YOUR messages, by the way, Ink.   

49 minutes ago, Danielle Rae said:

LOL :)

All I know is that I squirted three feet in the air just looking at Danielle Rae's avatar. When your wife only touches you on a quarterly basis, tension tends to build, like old faithful at yellowstone. 

Plenty of other discussions that have toughed on chemistry.  Just looking to find the right ladies and let chemistry be damned.

1 hour ago, pitbull said:
1 hour ago, JustFine said:

chemical composition?!!   ...

And then we can have an elaborate discussion on the chemical composition of said fluid.  

There are a variety of opinions on this subject. Some contend that it's akin to seminal fluid. Others contend that it's urine. 

Edited by Bit Banger

Go to the reviews, and use the search function. Find the box labelled "session description" and type in "squirt". You'll get a ist of reviews that have that word in the session description.

Good Luck! :)

I have done the search option in the reviews. Not that many names appear for the search.  I just figured that it might be easy to get info from all of you fine folks. Find out who is really excellent at squirting.