fishndude57

How I got here and what I’ve learned along the way…one man’s perspective

14 posts in this topic

Why can't every guy be like this. Mods...turn this into a sticky

Fascinating...Not sure how you afforded a lady and/or P411 while "living out of plastic bins and homeless more or less," but it just goes to show that we find money for things which we value.  I'm tempted to derail into a screed against the welfare state, but I won't go there. 

2 hours ago, pitbull said:

Fascinating...Not sure how you afforded a lady and/or P411 while "living out of plastic bins and homeless more or less," ...

As I read the OP, this wasn't because he was penniless, but because he was in the midst of a remodel.

Got the Tshirt. 

Good on ya mate. PLUR

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

As I read the OP, this wasn't because he was penniless, but because he was in the midst of a remodel.

Got the Tshirt. 

8 hours ago, pitbull said:

Fascinating...Not sure how you afforded a lady and/or P411 while "living out of plastic bins and homeless more or less," but it just goes to show that we find money for things which we value.  I'm tempted to derail into a screed against the welfare state, but I won't go there. 

Roger that. It was only about mom. She was simply waitin for me. I expected the long run. Didn't happen. I had no where to go after I moved in with her. I've never been penniless, cept when I was married LOL...but another thread all in it's own.

14 hours ago, fishndude57 said:

Roger that. It was only about mom. She was simply waitin for me. I expected the long run. Didn't happen. I had no where to go after I moved in with her. I've never been penniless, cept when I was married LOL...but another thread all in it's own.

Good lord, sorry for the misunderstanding. Now I understand.  And I'm glad you are not penniless, and were not penniless. On we go. 

On 6/7/2016 at 7:31 AM, Hot Violet said:

when living out of plastic bins, and homeless, that's when you need us the most :-)

That, or when we are making tons of money but not meeting any girls the normal ways! Still pretty interesting how different people find this and who tells about it.

19 minutes ago, ajot said:

... but not meeting any girls the normal ways! ...

I'm curious as to what the normal ways to meet women are? Give me your top 5. Only 5 I can think of.

1. Work

2. Match making through family friends.

3. Bars..Really?

4. Wedding receptions.

5. Internet dating...see #3.

22 minutes ago, fishndude57 said:

I'm curious as to what the normal ways to meet women are? Give me your top 5. Only 5 I can think of.

1. Work

2. Match making through family friends.

3. Bars..Really?

4. Wedding receptions.

5. Internet dating...see #3.

#3 is dependent upon which type you go to and with what groups. And #5 has become a wide range of things besides just match.com. 

Expand on number 2 by expanding circles and by expanding hobbies (of a different type!) and groups you join in events and activities such as meetup. Hell, even going to stores of some same interests or shopping (though I haven't picked up any girls that way haha). 

I'd actually drop work below number #5 for most people - though I suppose if you work in huge stores like best buy or walmart or a grocery store it might be possible. Unless we're talking the smaller number of people out doing traveling sales or go to many conventions/conferences.

So I'd rank 1. Friends/family connections, 2. Activities/hobbies, 3. Internet, 4 bars, 5 something work related maybe. And certainly those move around based on age groups and job/career. But meeting women at work is very different if you work at a grocery, a job construction site, or a law firm, etc. I don't think you can count hitting on the young secretary if you're a 60 yr old + partner as really meeting women! It certainly makes it easier to have a reason to meet them here though haha.

On 6/7/2016 at 7:31 AM, Hot Violet said:

when living out of plastic bins, and homeless, that's when you need us the most :-)

That is probably true.

Hi everyone -

Just curious, being new to this hobby.  But are there any risks/dangers to becoming a P411 member from a legal perspective?  If god forbid, there was a sting.  Could LE obtain all P411 info, correspondence, etc. and bust people?

Thanks!

Are you aware that P411 servers are offshore & therefore they are not subject to US law?

What crime are you committing by being a member of P411?

i can see where such disclosure could be embarrassing, but not criminal. You're not discussing illegal activities through their messaging system, are you?