BadBoy

Kinda Like a Yearbook, Only With Better Pictures

9 posts in this topic

I don't keep a sporting journal, or carve notches in a stick, or keep a calendar of my visits to the young ladies, mainly because I wouldn't want any such evidence of misbehavior to be found.  Therefore, all of my sporting exploits are stored only in my grey matter, which is an increasingly unstable storage system.  A couple of days ago, when I had too much time on my hands, I came upon a fun game, that is a lot like a cross between Bingo and looking through an old yearbook:  I start on page one of TOB advertisements and scroll down until I find a young lady I have visited.  If I find at least one, that page counts and I get to go to the next page to see if there is a young lady I have visited on that page, and if so, I get to go to the next page, and so on.  When I finally get to a page filled entirely with strangers, game is over .  Last night, I got to page 19 (mainly because some ladies post so often that they are on multiple pages - thanks).  On that page, I have to stop, and I simply wander backwards through the pages, stopping on the postings for everyone I have seen, and just browsing through the latest pictures, information, etc.  Kinda like thumbing through an old yearbook, but with better pictures.  Of course most of my sporting companions no longer post on TOB, either through retirement, moving away, etc., but for those who stay around, it's a pleasant way to rekindle old memories.

Which brings me to the actual point of my post:  do the rest of you ladies and gentlemen keep diaries, journals, etc., to help you remember your sporting life, or do you rely on memories alone?

I'm kinda hoping that we get some interesting, some funny, some nasty, and some flaming responses, plus a post from 2Big on this thread, it's pretty open.

I'm a nerd.  I have a spreadsheet. Not interesting. No flames.

I don't actually have a book where I keep record but I do like to go back and think about all the good times I have had.Always seems to put a smirk on my face.:D

I don't keep any notes, dairy or anything external. Sometimes I go through my P411 Okays or my reviews to remember the good ol' days.

Hmmm let me see, if I wrote a book that had pictures of my lovers, it would have to be one of those big ass coffee table books. Good thing I always come down with a sudden case of dementia when my guys leave me. Helps with the discretion. You see, those are all my memories and I like to keep them locked up in my brain where nobody will ever see.

16 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

Hmmm let me see, if I wrote a book that had pictures of my lovers, it would have to be one of those big ass coffee table books. Good thing I always come down with a sudden case of dementia when my guys leave me. Helps with the discretion. You see, those are all my memories and I like to keep them locked up in my brain where nobody will ever see.

Coffee table books...Great one lol:lol:

The only record I have is the reviews I've posted on here.  I'd seem many ladies before I became a member of this site, and many of those memories are lost forever.

26 minutes ago, Melissa Sterling said:

How about a book about coffee tables, that can turn into a coffee table? ;)

10 minutes ago, BigBaldBlk said:

How about a book about coffee tables, that can turn into a coffee table? ;)

No, bigger. Lmao