RichardF

Providers who transition into sugar babies?

6 posts in this topic

I noticed that many providers on P411 have search tags that indicate that they are willing sugar babies.  I'm wondering how often that occurs and whether any of the men or providers on this forum have formed such an arrangement?  I'm not even sure what such an arrangement would entail.  I take it that if a dude puts up enough money to support his SB, then she becomes exclusive to her SD and is no longer technically a provider?

Just curious if anyone here has explored this topic, and whether it worked out successfully.

2 hours ago, RichardF said:

I noticed that many providers on P411 have search tags that indicate that they are willing sugar babies.  I'm wondering how often that occurs and whether any of the men or providers on this forum have formed such an arrangement?  I'm not even sure what such an arrangement would entail.  I take it that if a dude puts up enough money to support his SB, then she becomes exclusive to her SD and is no longer technically a provider?

Just curious if anyone here has explored this topic, and whether it worked out successfully.

As best I understand there are varying degrees, many that are well short of "exclusive."  I am sure there are many creative and various arrangements that have been done. If you wanted "exclusive" that would be very expensive - have to be equal to or more than her normal total income and probably a whole lot more - cause what happens if you lose your ONLY client?  No longer a provider - oh yes she is!!  I assume those putting it in ad are not thinking exclusive unless someone makes an offer they can't refuse.  Ladies - better info??  

Never gave it any thought both because out of my budget realm and because it sounds too damn much like being married.

Owl wrote:  "As best I understand there are varying degrees, many that are well short of "exclusive." 

So the P411 "sugar-baby" tag means "open to repeat customers."   Or perhaps "open to repeat customers who take me shopping."  Sounds like a great deal :(

17 minutes ago, RichardF said:

Owl wrote:  "As best I understand there are varying degrees, many that are well short of "exclusive." 

So the P411 "sugar-baby" tag means "open to repeat customers."   Or perhaps "open to repeat customers who take me shopping."  Sounds like a great deal :(

I would speculate that they are open to a "retainer" relationship. For a fixed monthly fee they will be available w/in certain time parameters. 

I know one lady who transitioned, and she's very happy with her arrangement.  Fortunately, she has continued to see me.

Edited by Paul Pudenda

To me a sugar baby is a special girl who maybe doesn't want the risk of being a high volume provider, is more inclined to be there for her benefactor while she goes to college, and is looking for an arrangement, maybe an apartment, help with the bills, shopping allowance. She benefits by having a little security, a support base while she betters her situation. In return she gives her benefactor companionship, maybe a few dinner dates, accompany him to a movie, maybe the qym a couple times a month, available for a weekend flight somewhere, and of course she would meet his occasional sexual needs, and allow him to meet hers.