Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I love me some cheekie spreada!!!

9 posts in this topic

That was hysterical. That chick was also really good, like really good. I envy that kind of skill.

When I had a pole in my house I was so buff. I miss having one!! 

When I had a Buffy in my house my pole was happy. I miss me some Buffy .....

32 minutes ago, Kandi Apple said:

Spice you convinced me that I need a pole! DAMN!!!

ME!! ME!! PLEEEEEASE!!!

Once my roomates move out, I'm changing my whole basement into a playroom. It is has a full bedroom bathroom and den that has a wet bar.  I put projection screen on it. Once their gone, I'm saying screw it and making it amazing with a pole, sex swing, bondage  room etc. And fully stocked with wine and whiskey!!! 

1 hour ago, SpiceInCo said:

Once my roomates move out, I'm changing my whole basement into a playroom. It is has a full bedroom bathroom and den that has a wet bar.  I put projection screen on it. Once their gone, I'm saying screw it and making it amazing with a pole, sex swing, bondage  room etc. And fully stocked with wine and whiskey!!! 

*Cough*, *Cough*... Hmmm... Beer?

2 hours ago, SpiceInCo said:

Hot damn when do they move out    the swing sounds fun