"the self-proclaimed pimp" - Death By Nevada Jury

34 posts in this topic

This is just my opinion and yes, its very brutal and demented. I am not afraid to say either. When you commit these kinds of crimes. "Cab driver Michael Boldon, and his passenger, Sandra Sutton-Wasmund, a mother of three, both died in the conflagration." I am person who has a very demented thinking. What this guy did.... he is getting off easy in my eye. They should cut him into pieces very slowly and let him bleed his death out. Death by injection is a easy death. Shouldn't he have the same type of ruthlessness with brutality with kindness? I think so.... Not to mention he his a "the self-proclaimed pimp" I wonder how many other people he hurt. I say show no mercy. 

http://folksalert.com/2016/03/10/breaking-news-pimp-ammar-harris-sentenced-to-death-by-nevada-jury/

Geez, that's  tragic. I do believe life in prison w no parol would be more grueling tho. Death by injection is too effortless. It should be understood that am completely against executions of any kind. 💜 

Me too... Agreed!

I do not believe you can make anything right by committing another wrong. You just end up having two wrongs on your hands.

I do not believe it's okay to kill anything unless you use it for food, materials or clothing necessary for sustaining life. I barely eat fish, and feel guilty for having fresh flowers in my home lol ;-)~

I definitely do not believe it's ever okay to kill another human being outside of a war or self-protection situation.

Still "I" don't "personally" buy into either of these because of my Christian belief of sustaining all human life despite others behavior and actions based on God's Ten Commandments of "Thou shall not commit murder". Only God can define "murder" so I guess it's a personal choice (inner conviction) for each person to decide for themselves what "murder" means to them.

There were wars and fights in the Bible that God helped people win by killing others so I think there is probably a real fine line of what is permissible, and what is considered sin.

But... Since this man is completely defenseless now... I am assuming capital punishment is probably not considered permissible from a Christian stand point.

A life long stint in a shitty Southern prison will drive almost any person completely crazy. Not to mention what the other prisoners will do to him...

52 minutes ago, Scarlett Dayne said:

But... Since this man is completely defenseless now... I am assuming capital punishment is probably not considered permissible from a Christian stand point.

A life long stint in a shitty Southern prison will drive almost any person completely crazy. Not to mention what the other prisoners will do to him...

Well I guess Mathew trumps Leviticus.

My problem with keeping the culls (those unfit for civil society) is the cost of giving them food & shelter for the rest of their lives. But that's become moot since even those sentenced to die spend 25+ years incarcerated between their appeals and begging for clemency. Did they grant their victims any clemency?

I do have respect for religious beliefs. But I personally can not find in me to be a forgiving soul when it comes to murder. I was not raised in a religious environment. My father raised me, that murder is eye for an eye, and to never show murders compassion or mercy. This criminal gets the easy way hand out to him. He gets feed, safe place to be, bed to sleep in, and wake up every day. Tax payers money helps him have a decent life. If could....I don't want my hard earned money spent suporting murderers who clearly do not deserve to live. 

Perhaps if I was raised differently I might have had a different opinion. The truth is I don't. 

2 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

Well I guess Mathew trumps Leviticus.

My problem with keeping the culls (those unfit for civil society) is the cost of giving them food & shelter for the rest of their lives. But that's become moot since even those sentenced to die spend 25+ years incarcerated between their appeals and begging for clemency. Did they grant their victims any clemency?

It's more expensive to execute them according to the statistics. 

28 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

A decent gun with round of bullets is rather cheep $500. The homeless can afford a fire arms. Cremation. I consider this method rather cheep. 

You're all on your own with this one.  Binary thinking, righteous anger and retribution damn near killed me.   I take no pleasure in the death of a wicked man.

5 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

... But that's become moot since even those sentenced to die spend 25+ years incarcerated between their appeals and begging for clemency. .. 

3 hours ago, Just Jos said:

The endless legal expenses of appeals etc. drive the costs up. 

23 minutes ago, Happymon said:

You're all on your own with this one.  Binary thinking, righteous anger and retribution damn near killed me.   I take no pleasure in the death of a wicked man.

I take no pleasure in it either. But it does two things of benefit to society:

1. Prevents repeat offenses
  2. Does not reward the convicted with lifetime room & board 

5 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

The endless legal expenses of appeals etc. drive the costs up. 

2 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Have you ever been to jail or prison? It's hardly a reward, believe that. 

4 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

No, but I have lived in neighborhoods where for some three squares/day, a roof over their heads & clean clothes is a step up, even if their freedoms are restricted. 

48 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

No, but I have lived in neighborhoods where for some three squares/day, a roof over their heads & clean clothes is a step up, even if their freedoms are restricted. 

That's delusional ... Are you voting for trump too?! Haha. Jk I'm gonna exit stage left. I love you allllllll. Even when we don't agree 💜

51 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

That's delusional ... Are you voting for trump too?! Haha. Jk I'm gonna exit stage left. I love you allllllll. Even when we don't agree 💜

Almost all of my friends are voting for Donald Trump. Jos your killing me with the exit stage left lol :D hugs.

2 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Prison might be good for this self-proclaimed pimp. Just place him in population with the other inmates and gang members. Lets see how long he lasts. "Count down after lockdown." In Downtown Denver. I listen to what other other say on the street. I love hearing the criminals and homeless brag about how nice it is in jail and prison. They get free medical care, food and nice clean shelter with shower. What you and I think is poor living. Not everyone is one the same page. Hell Iv even heard some them brag about how they don't even have work. They get free shit all the time. While the rest of are working citizens are paying.  

Edited by Nikki Holiday

12 minutes ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Prison might be good for this self-proclaimed pimp. Just place him in population with the other inmates and gang members. Lets see how long he lasts. "Count down after lockdown." In Downtown Denver. I listen to what other other say on the street. I love hearing the criminals and homeless brag about how nice it is in jail and prison. They get free medical care, food and nice clean shelter with shower. What you and I think is poor living. Not everyone is one the same page. Hell Iv even heard some them brag about how they don't even have work. They get free shit all the time. While the rest of are working citizens are paying.  

I've never been to prison, but ive seen some documentaries (lol) and they definitely work in there. And it's slave labor. Making a few bucks a day. I've never known one person personally to say jail/prison is nice. And that they would be happy there w 3 hots and a cot. But I can say confidently that in the rare case that they do like it there-- they are probably extremely mentally ill and can't take care of themselves on the outside. And I'm not totally convinced that jail is where they should be, but that's another story. I've been to jail once. I stole something when I was 18. I cried the whole  18hrs I was in there.  Just sayin. 😜

3 hours ago, Bit Banger said:

All true.  I'm thinking more about what it does to us.

2 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Jos, at 3X+ your age I've seen a lot of the world. Some of the places I've seen where 3 hots & a cot was a dream, the people had less freedom than many US prisoners. When I was your age, I lived in a hole in the ground, covered w/sand bags. The real catch was that I had to dig (or help) that hole myself. The roof leaked during the daily rains. I was one of the lucky ones who only had to move every week instead of every day. There was generally enough food, but sometimes potable water was in short supply. Compared to many parts of the world, the poorest of the poor in the USA are rich beyond people's wildest dreams. It's no wonder we have an immigration problem. 

As for the election - I'm disgusted with both major parties. I'm likely to vote for Gary Johnson. 

BTW: our ability to disagree and express these opinions is one of our greatest freedoms. Cherish it!

7 minutes ago, Happymon said:

All true.  I'm thinking more about what it does to us.

IMHO it strengthens us, a Darwinian culling of the race. 

But I agree that it is not something to be done in anger or haste, but rather in a cold, calculated manner. Capital punishment should be reserved for those who have little respect for life, those who take the lives of others with pre-meditation or w/o remorse. 

Edited by Bit Banger

1 hour ago, Nikki Holiday said:

Good lord, Nikki.

I never would have figured you for a Republican!!!   :o

6 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:
6 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

IMHO it strengthens us, a Darwinian culling of the race. 

But I agree that it is not something to be done in anger or haste, but rather in a cold, calculated manner. Capital punishment should be reserved for those who have little respect for life, those who take the lives of others with pre-meditation or w/o remorse. 

All understood.  I'm taking a mid-life course correction in personal values and attitudes and thinking about shit like the "soul of a society" and that sort of thing. The taking of anothers' life and on what basis and at what cost; in the spiritual sense.

19 minutes ago, Happymon said:

Fair enough. What I said to Jos about disagreements & our ability to express opinions applies here as well. 

41 minutes ago, Bit Banger said:

Jos, at 3X+ your age I've seen a lot of the world. Some of the places I've seen where 3 hots & a cot was a dream, the people had less freedom than many US prisoners. When I was your age, I lived in a hole in the ground, covered w/sand bags. The real catch was that I had to dig (or help) that hole myself. The roof leaked during the daily rains. I was one of the lucky ones who only had to move every week instead of every day. There was generally enough food, but sometimes potable water was in short supply. Compared to many parts of the world, the poorest of the poor in the USA are rich beyond people's wildest dreams. It's no wonder we have an immigration problem. 

As for the election - I'm disgusted with both major parties. I'm likely to vote for Gary Johnson. 

BTW: our ability to disagree and express these opinions is one of our greatest freedoms. Cherish it!

Bit, stop lying to me... No way you're 87 years old! 😜😘

7 hours ago, Just Jos said:

Execution by gang rape in prison does not cost the taxpayers too much... ;-)

27 minutes ago, Riggo said:

Execution by gang rape in prison does not cost the taxpayers too much... ;-)

You guys are ruthless! 🙊 LOL

36 minutes ago, Just Jos said:

Bit, stop lying to me... No way you're 87 years old! 😜😘

Not sure he is lying... His phone number in grade school was 3 big rocks and two small stones... I am pretty sure that is what he said in another thread...

1 minute ago, Riggo said:

Not sure he is lying... His phone number in grade school was 3 big rocks and two small stones... I am pretty sure that is what he said in another thread...

Lol! I guess we ladies aren't the only ones who fib about our age🙀 But if you can do the math, I just disclosed my real one. 💩🙊 

I am a math genious!  Bit claimed he was 3x older than you and you said he could not be 87... So using differential equations and other advanced math like gozintas... I come up with the following formula.., 87/3*hooker math constant... Yields a final Jos age of 18!  Do I win the math challenge contest?  :-)

1 hour ago, Riggo said:

I am a math genious!  Bit claimed he was 3x older than you and you said he could not be 87... So using differential equations and other advanced math like gozintas... I come up with the following formula.., 87/3*hooker math constant... Yields a final Jos age of 18!  Do I win the math challenge contest?  :-)

Not quite. Check Jos' profile and you'll get close to my age. But you have to use Eigen vectors and cross products to get the right answer. 

Edited by Bit Banger

On 03/11/2016 at 5:51 PM, Nikki Holiday said:

This is just my opinion and yes, its very brutal and demented. I am not afraid to say either. When you commit these kinds of crimes. "Cab driver Michael Boldon, and his passenger, Sandra Sutton-Wasmund, a mother of three, both died in the conflagration." I am person who has a very demented thinking. What this guy did.... he is getting off easy in my eye. They should cut him into pieces very slowly and let him bleed his death out. Death by injection is a easy death. Shouldn't he have the same type of ruthlessness with brutality with kindness? I think so.... Not to mention he his a "the self-proclaimed pimp" I wonder how many other people he hurt. I say show no mercy. 

http://folksalert.com/2016/03/10/breaking-news-pimp-ammar-harris-sentenced-to-death-by-nevada-jury/

This guy should be toast. Bring back the electric chair, the firing squad and death by hanging. Worthless waste of human flesh, this guy is; Life in prison is just a burden on the state and taxpayers. Can you tell how I feel about the death penalty?