Hello TOB new and need advice

68 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, leigh5280 said:

mhxcsp.jpg

Well I guess since were living in the wild wild West now...

The FUD I was referring to was Nikki's incessant posting regarding outing, but I do like the graphic though. ;)

4 hours ago, gr8owl said:

If ever I poke at you it will be purely in fun. ;)  Just anticipating a "most of us are not bsc, etc." post and saying slow down, I agree. 

Wasn't going to go there. These conversations get frustrating. Vitriol, gossip and not so subtle attempts to smear reputations are just becoming par for the course around here.

It does bug me that having to continually stand up for providers becomes tired rhetoric. I mean if things had actually changed and I was still bitching I get it but as you can see from this thread the never ending effort to prove all providers to be crazy is never ending. It's most depressing when a providers biggest enemy is her peers too.

1 hour ago, MrReindeer-9515 said:

The FUD I was referring to was Nikki's incessant posting regarding outing, but I do like the graphic though. ;)

OMG I'm super sorry...and laughing a little. 

6 hours ago, leigh5280 said:

TOB is considered home for all members both Male & Female to congregate collectively in a harmonious fashion, with the primary focus on our Adult pursuits.

There will be no conversation exchange pertaining to Outing---> good, bad or indifferent.

Hey Mods, whatever happened to you posting this but not following through on it?

4 hours ago, leigh5280 said:

mhxcsp.jpg

Well I guess since were living in the wild wild West now...

Leigh this post started out with a request for advice. It has wondered through a number of topics in regard to that. I found what Nikki posted to be in a grey area, that is not to say another mod would not have a more conservative  opinion, and if so remove it with no resistance from me. We all try and act in the best interests of TOB.

Having a list of those users ,who that user feels, have outed other users is not something we would allow published as there is no way to vet that out. However, having a list of users personal info and tryng to spread that would not be allowed at all. I think the OP as well other newbies ,be that providers or clients, will get some very valuable life lessons from this post.

This is not the Wild West 

3 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

Wasn't going to go there. These conversations get frustrating. Vitriol, gossip and not so subtle attempts to smear reputations are just becoming par for the course around here.

It does bug me that having to continually stand up for providers becomes tired rhetoric. I mean if things had actually changed and I was still bitching I get it but as you can see from this thread the never ending effort to prove all providers to be crazy is never ending. It's most depressing when a providers biggest enemy is her peers too.

Lucy, this should be an area for all to shares thoughts and feelings about particular issues. Defending a position or group is a good thing, though it should not feel frustrating. Let's hope we can encourage all those lurkers to jump on it.

14 minutes ago, TheWhisperer said:

Leigh this post started out with a request for advice. It has wondered through a number of topics in regard to that. I found what Nikki posted to be in a grey area, that is not to say another mod would not have a more conservative  opinion, and if so remove it with no resistance from me. We all try and act in the best interests of TOB.

Having a list of those users ,who that user feels, have outed other users is not something we would allow published as there is no way to vet that out. However, having a list of users personal info and tryng to spread that would not be allowed at all. I think the OP as well other newbies ,be that providers or clients, will get some very valuable life lessons from this post.

This is not the Wild West 

Lucy, this should be an area for all to shares thoughts and feelings about particular issues. Defending a position or group is a good thing, though it should not feel frustrating. Let's hope we can encourage all those lurkers to jump on it.

There will be no conversation exchange pertaining to Outing---> good, bad or indifferent....

not a "grey" area. The favouritism shown here is pure fuckery and I don't want to be associated with this board anymore, so close my account. 

Edited by leigh5280
Over it!

48 minutes ago, leigh5280 said:

There will be no conversation exchange pertaining to Outing---> good, bad or indifferent....

not a "grey" area. The favouritism shown here is pure fuckery and I don't want to be associated with this board anymore, so close my account. 

Leigh I show no favoritism, you have misinterpreted things. I have reached out to you via pm

1 hour ago, leigh5280 said:

The entire point if the thread is to educate the new users. Most are ignorant and don't understand not to share their personal info, be it a provider or a client. There are consequences some users don't think about. 

My hope in allowing that portion of the conversation is to inform users that some users keep very detailed track of other users. It is more then a case of buyer be where. 

It is misunderstood that I am showing any kind of favoritism. I hope I have made my intention clearer.