Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

TIFU by shaving my husband's ass

12 posts in this topic

Reddit: TIFU By Shaving MY Husband's Ass

"My husband and I shower together regularly, as we are big fans of being naked together. Last night while my husband was washing his hair I decided to be a shithead, because thats just the kind of person I am, and I thought it would be funny to shave one of his ass cheeks. After about four strokes with the razor he turned around and looking puzzled said "Are you shaving my butt?!" We had a little laugh, but then he decided everything needed to be evened out so he went ahead with some all out manscaping- balls and all. After the shower we got ready to lay in bed and watch The Babadook. Normally we would never eat in bed, but as we were in the middle of a busy stressful week, we decided to plate up some nachos to eat while we watched the movie. My husband loves nachos- and goes all out when he makes them. He shredded fresh cheese, cut up fresh habaneros, warmed up some salsa and put it all on a tray so we wouldn't get crumbs everywhere. We eat our nachos, watch our movie, clean up and lay down to get some shut eye. After a kiss goodnight, husband reached down to adjust himself and a few seconds later starts freaking out. He had never washed his hands after making nachos and just grabbed his freshly shaved balls with habanero hands. We realized what was going on had to run downstairs and pour the last of the milk into a bowl so he could put his junk in it. So there we are at 12:30 a.m. holding his bait and tackle in a bowl of milk in the living room while tears silently stream down his face. Now I'm telling strangers on the internet about it.

TL;DR: Shaved my husbands ass and dipped his dick in milk."

**Client sent me this link and I honestly can't stop laughing. Who can add a similar story or obviously top this? LOL

5 minutes ago, Justina Carter said:

had to run downstairs and pour the last of the milk into a bowl so he could put his junk in it. So there we are at 12:30 a.m. holding his bait and tackle in a bowl of milk in the living room while tears silently stream down his face. Now I'm telling strangers on the internet about it.

My day is made.

When I was a kid (12 or 13), I thought my pleasure might be enhanced by using Vick's Vapor Rub to jack off. All I can remember besides the numbness was the painful stab of stupidity. 

LOL!  Best pain story ever!  A couple of weeks ago I chopped up a dozen jalepenos for chilli and thought I had thouroughly washed my hands as I had to pee.  I obviously had not washed my hands as well as I thought as the little guy suffered for 2 hours in extreme pain!  I was not smart enough to soak him in a bowl of milk.  I may have thought of milk with habeneros or ghost peppers.  Actually with ghost peppers I may have dialed 911!

Wow!  We are in Colorado here!  Nobody uses hot peppers in cooking?!?!?  No accident stories?  Somebody has to have cut up peppers and eventually went to the bathroom!

6 hours ago, Riggo said:

Wow!  We are in Colorado here!  Nobody uses hot peppers in cooking?!?!?  No accident stories?  Somebody has to have cut up peppers and eventually went to the bathroom!

The answer is simple...Don't take your d*ck to where you eat...and don't forget to wash your hands before and AFTER you eat!

Or, as Quick Draw McGraw used to say....

"Ooh, that smarts!"...

No accidents. Talc-free latex gloves are perfect for one's pepper handling. (And "pepper handling" is not a euphemism)

11 hours ago, mrvegas63 said:

No accidents. Talc-free latex gloves are perfect for one's pepper handling. (And "pepper handling" is not a euphemism)

Best advice ever... Other than don't drink beer when cutting up peppers!

On 12/7/2015 at 2:48 PM, Justina Carter said:

shredded fresh cheese, cut up fresh habaneros, warmed up some salsa and put it all on a tray so we wouldn't get crumbs everywhere. We eat our nachos, watch our movie, clean up and lay down to get some shut eye. After a kiss goodnight, husband reached down to adjust himself and a few seconds later starts freaking out. He had never washed his hands after making nachos and just grabbed his freshly shaved balls with

habanero hands.

**Client sent me this link and I honestly can't stop laughing. Who can add a similar story or obviously top this? LOL

It could of been worse; he could of had habanero lips & tongue ----> then went in for the bearded clam....:eek:

On 12/7/2015 at 2:48 PM, Justina Carter said:

Reddit: TIFU By Shaving MY Husband's Ass

"My husband and I shower together regularly, as we are big fans of being naked together. Last night while my husband was washing his hair I decided to be a shithead, because thats just the kind of person I am, and I thought it would be funny to shave one of his ass cheeks. After about four strokes with the razor he turned around and looking puzzled said "Are you shaving my butt?!" We had a little laugh, but then he decided everything needed to be evened out so he went ahead with some all out manscaping- balls and all. After the shower we got ready to lay in bed and watch The Babadook. Normally we would never eat in bed, but as we were in the middle of a busy stressful week, we decided to plate up some nachos to eat while we watched the movie. My husband loves nachos- and goes all out when he makes them. He shredded fresh cheese, cut up fresh habaneros, warmed up some salsa and put it all on a tray so we wouldn't get crumbs everywhere. We eat our nachos, watch our movie, clean up and lay down to get some shut eye. After a kiss goodnight, husband reached down to adjust himself and a few seconds later starts freaking out. He had never washed his hands after making nachos and just grabbed his freshly shaved balls with habanero hands. We realized what was going on had to run downstairs and pour the last of the milk into a bowl so he could put his junk in it. So there we are at 12:30 a.m. holding his bait and tackle in a bowl of milk in the living room while tears silently stream down his face. Now I'm telling strangers on the internet about it.

This would be a great title for a book!

You know, don't feel bad. I think most of us have a horror story involving peppers and sex...Ouch!

One of the hazards of living out West!