Bora Bora

Sex in someone else's Bed is better (apparently)

11 posts in this topic

I can dig it. I wonder if the reaction is the same for those who are umm....not with their regular partner.

I hear memory foam is better for sleeping than sex.  Don't think I've encountered memory foam mattresses or toppers in a hotel yet.

1 hour ago, Bora Bora said:

Oops sorry, title should say: Sex in someone else's bed is better

LOL!  I was wondering about that.

I agree with the article. Sex in nice hotels is a completely different experience ;)

Someplace new is more exciting! Unless it's a fire ant pile, literally a bed or rose bushes...

As long as it isn't in a stupid waterbed. One with satin sheets is even worse. When you are the smaller one and you are on the bottom.....

I am glad they do not have the popularity like they used to.  I hated the one I had when I was married. When you weren't screwing, and you were trying to sleep it was even more like work. The x Mr. Jez was a big guy. So I spent most the night trying to climb up out of the hole caused by his weight.  And if you had satin type sheets your pillow was off on its own....:unsure:

On 11/24/2015, 5:03:50, Bora Bora said:

Oops sorry, title should say: Sex in someone else's bed is better

I kinda like the original typo. Sex in someone else's sex is better too.

And yes, there is no denying the appeal of hotel sex. But why is it that it is almost impossible to give away a used mattress while we routinely pay hundreds of dollars a night to use a mattress that's been used by who knows how many before us.

1 hour ago, Raoul said:

I kinda like the original typo. Sex in someone else's sex is better too.

And yes, there is no denying the appeal of hotel sex. But why is it that it is almost impossible to give away a used mattress while we routinely pay hundreds of dollars a night to use a mattress that's been used by who knows how many before us.

I am always squeamish about hotel mattresses. I am not a germaphobe, I just know what I have done to hotel room beds and I am pretty what I have done is mild in comparison to others.

Sex is how genitals were referred to in The Story of O. I have seen it in other erotic literature as well. I like it.

18 hours ago, Lucy Kitten said:

I am always squeamish about hotel mattresses. I am not a germaphobe, I just know what I have done to hotel room beds and I am pretty what I have done is mild in comparison to others.

Sex is how genitals were referred to in The Story of O. I have seen it in other erotic literature as well. I like it.

I must agree. Sex with someone else is better...or did I miss the boat here? Was it sex in someone else, or sex with someone else's bed?  I'm confused...anyway, sex is always better...anywhere...

Signed,

Confused in Colorado