MrFister

Kegel exerciser for men

7 posts in this topic

The most STUPID thing I've seen in awhile. For 109 bucks the guy that was paying 25000 a month for a sugar baby is the only one that would buy it. Can't believe they already have 23 grand in the kickstart campaign. 

What about getting radiation RF, ELF and Thermal emitted by kGoal Boost on your nuts? Ok Iv become a nut case on cancer lol 

Sounds interesting, not exactly the radiation in the nuts, but the idea of a device that reminds you to do the exercise. It's well know now that Kegel exercises are good for men and women, but nobody reminds to do them!

Sounds interesting, not exactly the radiation in the nuts, but the idea of a device that reminds you to do the exercise. It's well know now that Kegel exercises are good for men and women, but nobody reminds to do them!

lol pick up a Cosmo or some other woman focused magazine, we are definitely reminded to our kegels.

lol pick up a Cosmo or some other woman focused magazine, we are definitely reminded to our kegels.

hehe thanks, sadly in The Economist, Time and National Geographic nobody reminds you about them :(

I do then every time I talk on the phone. I think a doctor told me that once when I was young and its stuck with me