Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wannabebad

Trick of the trade??

8 posts in this topic

Ok, a question for the ladies and maybe the older ladies or the ladies that have become mothers. I had a session with a provider today and I found something I have run into twice. This has both times happend with more seasoned ladies and I was hoping someone could shed some light. Both times as I was working my way down to the nether region for a little DATY I ran into something that made my tongue and mouth dry up like I had just bitten a unripend  persimmon. I mean dried my tongue and mouth up bad. It was all over and not just on the.....well it was above and on the thighs and yes down at the fun area also. I am wondering if there is some powder or spray or whatever that would do that. Maybe just a deodorant? Oh the other thing is both these women are EXTREMELY youthful in there elasticity. It's like they do a million kagels everyday. Is there some product that you use to give you that youthful feeling again that would also act like a desiccant to my tongue? What do you think it is? Guys if you have ran into this and figured it out let me know what you found out. 

I know sex shops sell ointments/creams that are supposed to make your vagina tighter. how, I don't know as I've never used them. otherwise your deodorant theory is what I would go with. I would think the older ladies, knowing all about kegals wouldn't need a tightening cream though. curious indeed!

Maybe just a deodorant?  What do you think it is? Guys if you have ran into this and figured it out let me know what you found out. 

I have never, ever, in 25 years of playing, run into this. It does sound like deodorant! I If you really want to know, you should ask her. 

I have never, ever, in 25 years of playing, run into this. It does sound like deodorant! I If you really want to know, you should ask her. 

Deodorant would be my guess too.  Did you ever get your mouth too close to an armpit? :eek:   Same thing.

Deodorant is what I'm thinking also but it had zero scent so of course unsure. As for asking her I probably won't have a second tryst and didn't want to spoil what mood there was at the moment. 

Edited by Wannabebad

She knew that you licked her deodorant by the expression on your face.

Michael-Hiltzik[1].jpg

She knew that you licked her deodorant by the expression on your face.

Michael-Hiltzik[1].jpg

Yep, that about sums it up.

Edited by Wannabebad

I've never run into anything similar, but my first guess would be deodorant. Anyone want to pick up a stick of Secret at WalMart and lick it to test the theory? :-D